Check your account email address ×

Pompeo threatens NPR's Mary Louise Kelly

LOL!  Sounds like she got humiliated for lying.  Good.  And his story is more believable.  She couldn’t find Ukraine on a map and was furious with him over it.  ....a woman scorned.

Liberal media twat.  He should have given her a “strawberry shortcake”!

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Sounds like she got humiliated for lying.  Good.  And his story is more believable.  She couldn’t find Ukraine on a map and was furious with him over it.  ....a woman scorned.

Liberal media twat.  He should have given her a “strawberry shortcake”!

You're a fucking moron 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, that’s right.  You hate Pompeo ever since he snuck into your house and stole your 4th amendment rytes....with Kavanaugh as the get away driver!!!!!

:lol:

And you love him because you're a braindead fucking retard too dumb to understand anything past "OBAMA IS GONNA TAKE MY GUNS DERP"

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And you love him because you're a braindead fucking retard too dumb to understand anything past "OBAMA IS GONNA TAKE MY GUNS DERP"

I don’t love him and never said Obama was going to take my guns.

Fail.  Sunday should be a day of recovery.  Why do you want to be made into hamburger?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t love him and never said Obama was going to take my guns.

Fail.  Sunday should be a day of recovery.  Why do you want to be made into hamburger?

You love him !!!!!!

That bitch Ivanovich that testified in the House, was a fukkin' cunt, and also that bitch Hill. Just like Christine Blasey Ford, they are ALL TRUMP HATERS. 

They absolutely hate Trump, and are going to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they can to stop him. Trump is everything that many women hate...……………………...ALPHA MALE, who has attractive, subservient wives. These cunts hate Trump with a fukkin' passion. 

Think about it, they've been tryin' ta' get him for three years...non-stop!!

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because the Trump White house has been :lol:honest. 

The media is just as dishonest and without proof neither should be given even the slightest credence.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The media is just as dishonest and without proof neither should be given even the slightest credence.

No they aren't. It may make you feel better to say that but they are fact checked and taken to task for lying. Trump is over 16,000 lies or falsehoods and no reckoning.   He lies about things of no importance, and things that are very important you all give him a pass.

Hell you don't even want to hear the truth just like the GOP.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No they aren't. It may make you feel better to say that but they are fact checked and taken to task for lying. Trump is over 16,000 lies or falsehoods and no reckoning.   He lies about things of no importance, and things that are very important you all give him a pass.

Shut up you fat, lying twerp.  Your defense of the lies and the indefensible dishonesty of the media is as laughable as you trying to defend your own lies and dishonesty.

Now, go put a coat of sex wax on your Lance Armstrong bracelet.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fact checked. :lol: You really are a sucker.

• Thanks 1