Check your account email address ×

The Hero Comey

Why on gods green earth would the FBI release exactly whats contained in the emails? How often do police investigations release all of their information to the media and general public? They are in the process of building a case. Are you really that naive? 

It's amazing some of you even manage to breath on your own.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

have you seen/heard more of the BS trump is pushing about this matter? worse than Watergate. guilty as hell. the new e-mails are extremely damaging. and these dumb fucks lap it all up.

How is that different than the media and libs running with the made up sexual allegations against trump?  

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Why on gods green earth would the FBI release exactly whats contained in the emails? How often do police investigations release all of their information to the media and general public? They are in the process of building a case. Are you really that naive? 

They had enough evidence to re-open the investigation and will look at the emails and verify the contents before coming to any decisions, it takes time.

Still won't matter to many Hillary supporters as they will vote for her even when she is wearing an orange suit. 

They really are that naive.  Just imagine if the roles were reversed.

30 minutes ago, JEFF said:

:lol: you have no business questioning anyone about naiveness. trump was on tape making these statements and women have come forward validating those statements. my god people.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

also, the fbi had no business coming out with this info 10 days before an election. they did not follow protocol, and evem maybe broke the law. were you aware of that jeff? I'm guessing not.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you have no business questioning anyone about naiveness. trump was on tape making these statements and women have come forward validating those statements. my god people.

Not one came out over a 30 period. You don't find that a bit coincidental?

And seriously? They have no business when they know full well what she has done? Just because precious slinger doesn't know yet doesn't really matter. After all it could all be nothing? A misunderstanding if you will.

:handjob: 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

also, the fbi had no business coming out with this info 10 days before an election. they did not follow protocol, and evem maybe broke the law. were you aware of that jeff? I'm guessing not.

And if Comey broke the law as you and Harry indicate, maybe do a citizens arrest?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Suddenly Timeshare is concerned about the law,:lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

He is gonna have to release the Trump Russian results.

2 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

I think he and MC are on to something. The way both are flailing around one should find a way to harness that energy and put it to good use.

Free energy!!!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there's about 8:1 hillary vs trump topics on the main page and we're the ones accused of "panicking". can you bozos get ANYTHING right? :lol: 

That's about the ratio of Repub to Dems here.........:thumb:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there's about 8:1 hillary vs trump topics on the main page and we're the ones accused of "panicking". can you bozos get ANYTHING right? :lol: 

Yeah... we're panicking alright... 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

have you seen/heard more of the BS trump is pushing about this matter? worse than Watergate. guilty as hell. the new e-mails are extremely damaging. and these dumb fucks lap it all up.

Evidently Comey gave the emails straight to Trump before he read them himself.

These dummies sit there and believe him. Poor hopeful losers.

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Evidently you're a fucking moron. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Stay in your own lane Nook... Jesus why do you and that fuckface momo vermin care so much about our election. I think you two are a dupe of each other. The opposite ends of the retard Nook spectrum. Hate us cause they aint us... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well Hill had no business deleting 33k e mail after it was requested . now it is back slapping her in the twat HER OWN FAULT .

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He is gonna have to release the Trump Russian results.

even your CNN is stating no correlation between trump and Russia . If Hill would have kept her Cunt out of the Russia elections not long ago she would not be paying the price now . so sad