Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

dude they can make oil worth 1 dollar a barrel just by pumping - why do you think the price dropped and killed Alberta?  wow go away until you have a clue

and :lmao:  at he grew up and it just ends on a election date :lmao:    it just keeps getting better with your dumb comments

Fail... it is just so sad that you don't have any clue how stupid you really are. As if they are going to lose money just for the hell of it. Their goal is to make money. The world got held up for ransom by OPEC a long time ago but since then they have learned to be oh so much more self sufficient. That's why only 10% of the oil Canada imports is from Saudi. NOW PAY ATTENTION. THAT'S NOT 10% OF OIL CONSUMPTION FOR CANADA, THAT'S 10% OF IMPORTED OIL. Advances in oil extraction processes and things like the oil off the coast of Newfoundland have had a profound impact.

Wake up Fail. Sorry to suggest that, It's just too late for you to do that.

Edited by 02sled

Justin Trudeau and his "Sunny Way"'
Has given us smarmy, day after day,
Narcissism movements and everything bad,

The Liberal incarnate is just like his dad.

The media at large has published today,
A bio of Morneau in a most truthful display,
When all this ado is over and done,
No honor, no respect, they have given us NONE!!

Fraud and corruption, 'tis a Liberal disgrace,
Arrogance and smugness all over the place,
But we as Canadians have our voter clout,
The electoral musings and Trudeau booted out!!

(From Facebook)

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fail... it is just so sad that you don't have any clue how stupid you really are. As if they are going to lose money just for the hell of it. Their goal is to make money. The world got held up for ransom by OPEC a long time ago but since then they have learned to be oh so much more self sufficient. That's why only 10% of the oil Canada imports is from Saudi. NOW PAY ATTENTION. THAT'S NOT 10% OF OIL CONSUMPTION FOR CANADA, THAT'S 10% OF IMPORTED OIL. Advances in oil extraction processes and things like the oil off the coast of Newfoundland have had a profound impact.

Wake up Fail. Sorry to suggest that, It's just too late for you to do that.

:lmao:   too funny you keep going little fella you can do it

interesting how things work out

Since 2015, the government and intelligence community have been consistent in saying “about 60” foreign fighters have returned to Canada after leaving to take part in conflicts abroad.

The 2014 public report on the terrorist threat to Canada said the government was aware of 130 individuals leaving to join terrorism-related activities around the world and noted about 80 of those individuals had returned to Canada.

That number was revised down to 60 in  2015 and the 2016 terrorism threat report also used that number, in addition to noting that the number of individuals who had left to travel to conflicts abroad had increased to 180 as of the end of 2015.

“More than half of those are believed to be in Turkey, Iraq or Syria,” the report noted.

Where were the Canadian death squads under Harper?  seems the only wackos that left did so under Harper and also returned :dunno: 

Why weren't these people killed on arrival :dunno: 

No where under Trudeau has it been reported that people have left or returned -  harper sure cause alot of hate triggering these fucks to go overseas and fight with ISIS.  this is clear to anyone that isn't a ONEWAY

amazing how social media is fucked up, and you all follow the trend

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

amazing how social media is fucked up, and you all follow the trend

I'm glad you're looking out for the rest of us.

Edited by revrnd

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I'm glad you're looking out for the rest of us.

well you guys do seem to post incorrect information daily

Like yesterday posting about Trudeau giving out jackets to the terrorist on arrival - when facts state they have been here for 2 or 3 years

So who really gave the hugs and kisses?  Harper? (not that I think he did)

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well you guys do seem to post incorrect information daily

Like yesterday posting about Trudeau giving out jackets to the terrorist on arrival - when facts state they have been here for 2 or 3 years

So who really gave the hugs and kisses?  Harper? (not that I think he did)

Nobody said he gave out jackets to the terrorists. Ongoing comprehension problems yet again Fail. Comments about jackets were I believe in reference to Trudopes usual affinity to being in the spotlight, getting his picture taken, that everyone around the globe is aware of and him handing out coats to the refugees at Pearson airport.

There wasn't a single reason for him to be there other than the look at me everyone opportunity. As if these refugees even had any idea who he was.

Keep screwing up as usual Fail.

Edited by 02sled
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Nobody said he gave out jackets to the terrorists. Ongoing comprehension problems yet again Fail. Comments about jackets were I believe in reference to Trudopes usual affinity to being in the spotlight, getting his picture taken, that everyone around the globe is aware of and him handing out coats to the refugees at Pearson airport.

There wasn't a single reason for him to be there other than the look at me everyone opportunity. As if these refugees even had any idea who he was.

Keep screwing up as usual Fail.

keep trying little fella you can do it - sooner or later you will post something true

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Keep dreamin pot head... I see another hard day at the office for you. Have you ever put in an actual full day of work.

:lol:   pot head  funny That saying is a hit down at the seniors home I bet

keep puppet posting about Trudeau not going a good job curing Harpers left over  problems :lol:  

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   pot head  funny That saying is a hit down at the seniors home I bet

keep puppet posting about Trudeau not going a good job curing Harpers left over  problems :lol:  

Trudopes support remains strong with his core supporters.... the people that don't live in Canada

Trudope is a better drama teacher than I gave him credit for. He can turn those crocodile tears on at the drop of a hat.

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

and of course Trudope believes Morneau didn't tell his family about the changes.... this guy has to go but Trudope it Trustupid and doesn't understand it. One set of rules for him and his band of thieves and a different set of rules for everyone else. Morneau has already been fined by the ethics commissioner but to him it's negligible chump change and he is still under investigation by the ethics commissioner.

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudopes support remains strong with his core supporters.... the people that don't live in Canada

Trudope is a better drama teacher than I gave him credit for. He can turn those crocodile tears on at the drop of a hat.

:lol:  ya I posted that it was from a 22minutes piece

22 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I find this whole thing dumb, who the fuck didn't know a new tax was coming?  We knew about this along time before they were elected

Move on rich guys making money, wow front page news

Under Ontario securities law, Morneau Sr. is considered an “insider” and, as result, must disclose acquisitions or sales of any shares in Morneau Sheppell. Global News has reviewed Morneau’s regulatory filings for his acquisition or disposition of MSI’s common shares. The first entry is dated Jan. 1, 2011, and the most recent entry is August 10, 2017.

25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and of course Trudope believes Morneau didn't tell his family about the changes.... this guy has to go but Trudope it Trustupid and doesn't understand it. One set of rules for him and his band of thieves and a different set of rules for everyone else. Morneau has already been fined by the ethics commissioner but to him it's negligible chump change and he is still under investigation by the ethics commissioner.

“We campaigned to 36 million Canadians that we would raise taxes on the one-per-cent, which we did,” Morneau said in the House of Commons Wednesday. “As everyone knows, except for perhaps the opposition, no one knows what the stock market will do in advance.”

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

“We campaigned to 36 million Canadians that we would raise taxes on the one-per-cent, which we did,” Morneau said in the House of Commons Wednesday. “As everyone knows, except for perhaps the opposition, no one knows what the stock market will do in advance.”

Sorry to hear about your being made redundant Fail. You really continue to shine with your lame stupidity. Sure he said he was going to change the tax base. He didn't say what taxes and didn't give dates. Until it is announced publicly things like a change to capital gains is kept secret. That is unless you're a friend or family of Morneau. Timing is the key Fail... I know that's a tough concept for you to grasp.

Capture1.JPG.c4ff8fb5e189e661e388f792b452856b.JPG

Would you actually have a job if you weren't protected by the union? Serious question.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Its the woman inside of him.:lol:

Drama Queen.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I find this whole thing dumb, who the fuck didn't know a new tax was coming?  We knew about this along time before they were elected

Move on rich guys making money, wow front page news

Under Ontario securities law, Morneau Sr. is considered an “insider” and, as result, must disclose acquisitions or sales of any shares in Morneau Sheppell. Global News has reviewed Morneau’s regulatory filings for his acquisition or disposition of MSI’s common shares. The first entry is dated Jan. 1, 2011, and the most recent entry is August 10, 2017.

Sorry but he needs to go.