Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

17 hours ago, 02sled said:

What will be next for the apologies... little people that were discriminated against for being short

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Short people got no reason to live.

Lol.

12 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Quite frankly I find it completely disgusting that anyone could think the victims of residential schools don't deserve an official apology and some sort of compensation. Same as those that were victimized by the 60's scoop. 

Actually Harper did apologize to those that were part of the federal system that the Canadian government were responsible for. He didn't however apologize for the ones that were in Newfoundland and Labrador because they weren't part of Canada at the time. Trudope felt it necessary to apologize and compensate for those in Newfoundland and Labrador.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pete was speaking of You and 02sled rvernd ect

I know first hand of 5 natives that grew up in Apsley. All were slightly older than me & went to high school in Lakefield like the rest of the local kids. Two of them ( a brother & sister) were from Curve Lake & adopted by a older couple (unfit in the words of my mother). They had the same opportunities as the rest of the kids.

After high school the 2 girls went on to live productive lives. The adopted male drank himself to death & died a few years ago. This was after him & his sister inherited & sold the family home. The other two (brothers) worked sporadically. The younger younger sibling who was never called back to his job after a layoff due to his drinking habits. He now is confined to a wheelchair due to a spinal injury.

My opinion is that if the 3 males qualified for compensation, they Feds may as well open up a line of credit @ the LCBO for them. 40 odd thousand bucks in the hands of people w/ no support and/or structure is a complete waste of money.

Saw this on the 11 PM news:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/plan-to-deal-with-returning-isis-fighters-sparks-fiery-exchange-between-scheer-pm-1.3698183

Justin doing his ANGRY routine. 

Trudeau appeared visibly angry by Scheer’s comments and raised his voice above hecklers

Edited by revrnd

19 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Trudeau continues to show how much of a complete idiot he is day after day. These people took up arms against Canadians. They are enemy combatants. It's too bad they weren't killed by the military before coming back to Canada for Trudeau to give them a hug. He is insane if he thinks they can be "rehabilitated" What kind of a dream world is Trudope living in. He must be getting high each night at home and just before going to work.

The minute these terrorists land on Canadian soil they should be arrested and locked up.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, he was supposed to have those assets at arms length or place them in a blind trust.  The holding company he held those in got around the technical requirement, which needs to be amended.

I'll say this again, why a guy like him would want to get into politics is beyond me, but I seriously doubt he will run again. 

Moreau has made his family $$$$.

Look at the $millions he is donating from what his company shares made.  Who else held shares in that company?

what percentage of company did he own?

Dont forget his policies also effect the McCain family wealth.  

Policies can save and or make the family big bucks. 

57 minutes ago, revrnd said:

One area where clearly the Americans and Europeans are doing a much better job.  Go fight for ISIS, you are not coming home ever, except in a body bag cause they will hunt them down and kill them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

There is no doubt this line is the most correct in the entire article

“They ran an election on snitch lines against Muslims. They ran an election on Islamophobia and division. And still they play the same games trying to scare Canadians.

This is what turned me off Harper - I have no fear today or yesterday

Apparently you guys are still scared and wish Harper was here to protect you.........

If there is concrete evidence on any of these people they will pay, instead of the other way around were the taxpayer paid for well you know

12 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Look at the $millions he is donating from what his company shares made.  Who else held shares in that company?

He is only donating the profits after he was criticized, after the fact.  If he owns shares his percentage would be his shares divided by the outstanding shares.

Any tax increase will have some effect on the higher earners, but they will look for other ways to minimize the impact.  Not surprising the tax increases resulted in a revenue shortfall.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

“They ran an election on snitch lines against Muslims. They ran an election on Islamophobia and division. And still they play the same games trying to scare Canadians.

Apparently you guys are still scared and wish Harper was here to protect you.........

If there is concrete evidence on any of these people they will pay, instead of the other way around were the taxpayer paid for well you know

Dead men tell no tales.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One area where clearly the Americans and Europeans are doing a much better job.  Go fight for ISIS, you are not coming home ever, except in a body bag cause they will hunt them down and kill them.

:lmao:  so they are at the airport executing these people? 

Some one killed in battle seems fair to me without trail but not at person airport

Who are these people? were are they?  what evidence has been produced by anyone?

I hear alot of fear mongering but not much else,  you guys seem to think we are just giving them a home to live in. 

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

He's already been fined by the ethics commissioner and still under investigation. He should resign and if he doesn't Trudope should give him the boot. As usual Trudope and his cronies have one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for everyone else.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:   ya there you go again, lock them up without trail

Haven't we paid enough for your type of thinking? 

wow no evidence "LOCK THEM UP"  

Dope head Fail strikes again... lock them up pending a trial. Your stupidity continues to shine through as always. Even the Nazi war criminals had a trial but were held in custody awaiting that trial. The prisons already have lots of people in custody awaiting trial for lesser crimes than treason and taking up arms against your country.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most moderate's, ie the ones we want in this country agree with Harper.

Women are forced to cover up in these countries and treated like shit.  

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dope head Fail strikes again... lock them up pending a trial. Your stupidity continues to shine through as always. Even the Nazi war criminals had a trial but were held in custody awaiting that trial. The prisons already have lots of people in custody awaiting trial for lesser crimes than treason and taking up arms against your country.

02sled we need evidence to hold them, you realize its because of no evidence we have paid out 10's of million of dollars

fuck are you dumb

there wasn't ONE NAZI held that didn't have a pile of evidence against them, from eye witnesses to pictures to documented facts -

If you and your Conservative hit squad want to produce the evidence our intelligence doesn't have please do so, we can lock these fucks up.  UNtil then stop the bullshit posts like you know what is going on.  YOu don't know shit

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For them yes.  Most Muslims I talk to are rather upset that these scum are still breathing.

You make is sound like our troops found these people and said " go ahead Trudeau is waiting for you with presents and hugs " 

Where are all these so called hunted down ISIS being gunned down and paraded around? 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

fags are beaten in public in russia - what is your point? 

Wasn't that long ago we did the same.

My point is there is a huge disconnect between moderate Muslims and the rest as they are more Islamophobic than the rest of us. 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You make is sound like our troops found these people and said " go ahead Trudeau is waiting for you with presents and hugs " 

Where are all these so called hunted down ISIS being gunned down and paraded around? 

ISIS has been severely decapitated, no thanks to Canada.