Check your account email address ×

Who here feels guilty?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

My wife took a cruise last spring and the cruise ship banned straws on board. That cruise ship burns a gal of fuel every time it moves a foot. It’s all about what makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I’m not sure how many sea turtles get hit with their massive props?

Pretty sure they dump their shit once out of US navigable waters.  

That being said I can see paper straws on cruise ships as reasonable.    

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Cause the paper one's suck (no pun intended) and I put them in the garbage or recycling and fully expect them to end up in the landfill....not the ocean.  

Plastic getting in the ocean might be a problem in China or Brazil or wherever but I don't see it as being a major issue here.  

Plastic straws don’t break down, and because of their small size they don’t make it to the recycle bin. Paper straws biodegrade in 90 days. Not to mention health issues from hormone changing compounds in plastic. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

paper straws are terrible and certain drinks are meant to be drunk with a straw.  the biodegradable fiber ones are a good compromise.  

Makes you wonder how humans ever survived without straws. 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sure they dump their shit once out of US navigable waters.  

That being said I can see paper straws on cruise ships as reasonable.    

What about all of the other plastic they are dumping? Any ship can dump just about anything 50 miles off any coast.Nothing oil based, toxic,ect.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Do you remember the plastic six pack rings were going to kill all of the ducks. 30 years later, we still have six pack rings and plenty of ducks. I do my part and only buy 12 packs. I do it for the ducks.

Nope. Never heard that at all. 

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The snowflakes worry about stupid shit like straws.

Yea, you stupid fucking Libturds crying about plastic straws is about as pathetic as it gets.  No go put your fucking hat back on and get back in the corner

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you remember the plastic six pack rings were going to kill all of the ducks. 30 years later, we still have six pack rings and plenty of ducks. I do my part and only buy 12 packs. I do it for the ducks.

More geese than ducks. I hate geese. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When I was a kid all we had were paper straws and paper milk cartons.

We had glass milk bottles and glass pop bottles, pop was 5 cents a bottle and was a candy bar. Milk was delivered to our home by the Milkman.

Edited by XCR1250

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

paper straws are terrible and certain drinks are meant to be drunk with a straw.  the biodegradable fiber ones are a good compromise.  

Can't recall where right now, but some place we were at a couple years ago had edible straws.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Can't recall where right now, but some place we were at a couple years ago had edible straws.

my wife refuses to drink from a glass at a restaurant so we have seen all different types,  paper plastic, edible,  and she has a shit ton of plastic and metal ones at home as well.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ooohhh....so edgy. The devil you know derp , saying the things you're afraid to derp derp.

Get a life you fucking crying ass half man queer.

It was not sarcasm you faggot. grade three has not served you well. re-enroll in grade four and try again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Anler said:

More geese than ducks. I hate geese. 

Fuckers are all over the place...Marquette is lousy with them...makes sense they are annoying and shit all over considering they are Canadians. 😂

46 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I hate geese as well. Me and my neighbor trapped a bunch of them. Drove across the boarder,and released them in your subdivision.:finger3::owned:

We have plenty here already. Fuck those flying dogs.