Check your account email address ×

Mid Engine C8 Corvette Coming In July

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You are a stupid fuck, that's for sure.  

It’s that time of year for you to use your truck. If you could post pics of you picking up mulch, we would be most impressed. Don’t forget to post pics of the two times a year you pull a trailer up north, to ride up and down RR grades.

• Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

It’s that time of year for you to use your truck. If you could post pics of you picking up mulch, we would be most impressed. Don’t forget to post pics of the two times a year you pull a trailer up north, to ride up and down RR grades.

Whatever, Michigan RMK boy :lol: Talk about a fucking poser :lmao:. Fuckin scrawney ass little pussy 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Several, but you're to stupid to know anything. I'll give you a hint on one since you're to dumb to know anything.  Go talk to Christian von Koenigsegg you know nothing moron. 

So the best Ford engine is one that a Swede modified and put in a million dollar car?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Now you're comparing a supercharged 6.2 to a naturally aspirated 5.0?

Wait for the gt500.

Then we can compare #s.

:thumbsup:

They never made a GT500 before 2017?

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Now you're comparing a supercharged 6.2 to a naturally aspirated 5.0?

Wait for the gt500.

Then we can compare #s.

:thumbsup:

And I am not comparing a supercharged 6.2 to a 5.0 it was a testament to the chassis. Look at the cars on there. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the best Ford engine is one that a Swede modified and put in a million dollar car?

Why didn't he choose a GM or Chrysler engine, if they're so great? 

Face it , you're a clueless dumb fuck 

27 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Why didn't he choose a GM or Chrysler engine, if they're so great? 

Face it , you're a clueless dumb fuck 

Their first engine was a Volvo but it was limited in displacement. If you are going to mod an engine to that level you could start with just about anything.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Their first engine was a Volvo but it was limited in displacement. If you are going to mod an engine to that level you could start with just about anything.

You are beyond dumb

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So a $100,000 Corvette runs with and beats supercars multiple times it's price point? Kinda what we've been saying you dope!

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

So a $100,000 Corvette runs with and beats supercars multiple times it's price point? Kinda what we've been saying you dope!

zr1 is not a 100k.  but still a heavy hitter for its price.  but in the end you could hit the shit out of the vette and it would be worth half its value after a year or 2 and worthless after 5 or 6.    Hit the $450k Gt hard for several years and it will be worth 7 figures 

Edited by BOHICA

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

zr1 is not a 100k.  but still a heavy hitter for its price.  but in the end you could hit the shit out of the vette and it would be worth half its value after a year or 2 and worthless after 5 or 6.    Hit the $450k Gt hard for several years and it will be worth 7 figures 

You're never going to get thru to these dumbass GM  welfare nigger faggots. Especially the really clueless ones like Analreceiver. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I like the old Bronco. I would love to have a prerunner, but not much need for one in these parts.

I had a niggered up 78 with a 460 . But like fuck if I ever drove it like that lol