Check your account email address ×

Mid Engine C8 Corvette Coming In July

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....these newer trucks are really something on performance.  These aren't dads old pick-up anymore.

My first vette was a 92 Z51.  i was so excited.  As I moved up to the newer Z06's, it made that thing look (and act) like a slug.  Still, I'm a vette guy.  I can appreciate them all.  The only real true world class, American "super car". 

I'd consider an older one someday too.  I loved the 80-82 versions.  Just sexy to me.

Hey....my boys are on your ice to play for a consecutive National Championship today.  My daughter is there...I almost flew out myself.  We could have had a drink or 12.  :bc: 

Image result for umd national championship

Where are they playing?? I don't follow hockey

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is funnier.  Maybe bus races?

Honesty don't get people who buy trucks and never haul anything more than golf clubs.  I'd rather have a more fuel efficient vehicle than a truck if I didn't need it.  The service dept girl at the Ford dealer has a f150 hauls nothing and wanted the 3.73 gears because she thought it was tougher.  Shes just wasting gas :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Keybank center.

Gotcha, that's about 2 hours away, I'm in Syracuse..But I like your thought process, I could have rolled out,..:bc:

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Honesty don't get people who buy trucks and never haul anything more than golf clubs.  I'd rather have a more fuel efficient vehicle than a truck if I didn't need it.  The service dept girl at the Ford dealer has a f150 hauls nothing and wanted the 3.73 gears because she thought it was tougher.  Shes just wasting gas :lol: 

Well I have a trailer on the back of my truck more than I don't..

Just now, Kev144 said:

It's been wild to see these trucks morph into the new "luxury vehicle".  WOW.  The pricing is out of this world too!  Plenty of 1500 trucks out there that will never get a scratch in that freshly painted bed.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Or snowmobiles that dominate RR grades.

Agreed.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's been wild to see these trucks morph into the new "luxury vehicle".  WOW.  The pricing is out of this world too!  Plenty of 1500 trucks out there that will never get a scratch in that freshly painted bed.

Agreed.  :lol: 

Yeah fucking 64k msrp for a F150 xlt sport.   An xlt Jesus 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yeah fucking 64k msrp for a F150 xlt sport.   An xlt Jesus 

I stopped and looked at a new Silverado 1500 crew last week.  $56k...and I didn't care one bit what the options were on it.  I just giggled.  Unfucking real.  What are the financing terms on these rides now?  10 years?  

27 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Guys racing pick ups :lol: 

Well it all makes sense now about Fagbroski.  Ride's shitty Cats. Was a Vette owner. And he drives a Toyoyo TURDra. And he's from Fagessota and was an Army pussy too.  Add that all ip and he's a full blown pole smoking Faggot like Fluffy500 :lmao:

:snack:

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I wonder how she's related to Analreceiver. Cause that's Analreceiver dumb level right there 

29 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Or buy a Baja racer truck for driving around town? Or all jacked up with mudders to drive in city streets? Or those Jeep's with the snorkel kits driving around town? I don't get it either. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or buy a Baja racer truck for driving around town? Or all jacked up with mudders to drive in city streets? Or those Jeep's with the snorkel kits driving around town? I don't get it either. 

Mall crawler life. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Guys running mountain sleds on the trail are just as stupid!

I had to trail ride my RMK a few times because I sold the triple and the XF got fucked up in Dec. It can be done, but not over 70mph and not in the twisties. I’ve also ridden with guys on big HP sleds that I have to wait for at every stop sign, when I’m on a 500 Edge? People buy shit for there image, not what they need or have the skills to warrant it. Kinda like a fat chick in yoga pants. She thinks it looks good, when everybody else is washing their eyes out.

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

One word.....Status