Check your account email address ×

Mid Engine C8 Corvette Coming In July

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's a better choice all around to buy a new mid engine Vette. :bc:

No shit.  Even an "old" front engine is a better performance package.

35 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I like the old Bronco. I would love to have a prerunner, but not much need for one in these parts.

You see this shit and instantly know those boys are fun to party with!  :lol: 

I always enjoy listening to throttle control before jump approaches.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No shit.  Even an "old" front engine is a better performance package.

You see this shit and instantly know those boys are fun to party with!  :lol: 

I always enjoy listening to throttle control before jump approaches.  

The C5 was a game changer for its day. The c7 is unbelievable at its price point. The cars coming out today are just so damn good. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

The C5 was a game changer for its day. The c7 is unbelievable at its price point. The cars coming out today are just so damn good. 

All getting 20 fucking miles per gallon.  :lol: 

I mean....wut?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All getting 20 fucking miles per gallon.  :lol: 

I mean....wut?

I was just talking with an old friend of mine this weekend who has some old hot rods. And he asks me if I am going to get one. Im like fuck those old rustly, smokey rattle traps. The money it takes to restore one of those compared to a new pony car or sports car is just dumb. Its not even in the same league as a new high performance car and these fuckers are getting over 20mpgs! The look on his face was priceless. But obviously he enjoys doing that stuff. Thats fine but I dont have that kind of time and fuck that ill handling, noisy, rusty peice of shit anyway. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

I was just talking with an old friend of mine this weekend who has some old hot rods. And he asks me if I am going to get one. Im like fuck those old rustly, smokey rattle traps. The money it takes to restore one of those compared to a new pony car or sports car is just dumb. Its not even in the same league as a new high performance car and these fuckers are getting over 20mpgs! The look on his face was priceless. But obviously he enjoys doing that stuff. Thats fine but I dont have that kind of time and fuck that ill handling, noisy, rusty peice of shit anyway. :lol: 

Yeah...I still want a 70 Chevelle SS I think but, if it's performance you want, almost anything new is better.  Fuck..think about this...even the most basic Truck/Suv now has as good or better performance as any old muscle.  HP and handling.  :lol: 

Sure...the new performance cars lack the nostalgia but, "nostalgia" isn't gonna turn a "G" at the end of a 4 second, 0-60 run.  Of course, either is a fucking Mustang.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I still want a 70 Chevelle SS I think but, if it's performance you want, almost anything new is better.  Fuck..think about this...even the most basic Truck/Suv now has as good or better performance as any old muscle.  HP and handling.  :lol: 

Sure...the new performance cars lack the nostalgia but, "nostalgia" isn't gonna turn a "G" at the end of a 4 second, 0-60 run.  Of course, either is a fucking Mustang.  :lol: 

Dont get me wrong, there is still something cool about some of those cars. In high school one of my buds had a 1970 442 convertible with a 455. That thing would melt the tires off and I still have a soft spot in my heart for those. BUT... the quarter panels were all rusted out and it would take 4 of us to put up enough cash to put gas in that thing for the weekend. 

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah fuck the old cars. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dont get me wrong, there is still something cool about some of those cars. In high school one of my buds had a 1970 442 convertible with a 455. That thing would melt the tires off and I still have a soft spot in my heart for those. BUT... the quarter panels were all rusted out and it would take 4 of us to put up enough cash to put gas in that thing for the weekend. 

There's a reason the mint or really, restored ones are worth so fuckin much.  I've got a bud with a 70 GTO Judge.  Middle of the road package but original paint, devals and matching numbers.  60k miles and a Georgia car in really nice shape (not perfect).  It appraised for insurance at $50+k.

Worst part is, I could have bought it for $20k 8 years ago from a guy getting divorced.  I passed and gave it to him.....because I'm retarded.

Just now, DUMPY said:

I think classic muscle car prices will soften some 

Shit.  They have.  Those televised auctions made them skyrocket.  Fucking non matching garbage was getting $100k in the hay day.  Hard to believe.

My first was a 68 firebird.  I built that 90 degree ram air to the hilt.  It put my leafs through the trunk!  I didn't have the money to fix it properly so, we welded a bunch of trash and bolted some deck boards to the bottom of the truck.  LOL!!!!

What a fucking pile.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shit.  They have.  Those televised auctions made them skyrocket.  Fucking non matching garbage was getting $100k in the hay day.  Hard to believe.

My first was a 68 firebird.  I built that 90 degree ram air to the hilt.  It put my leafs through the trunk!  I didn't have the money to fix it properly so, we welded a bunch of trash and bolted some deck boards to the bottom of the truck.  LOL!!!!

What a fucking pile.

Younger generations won’t care about the old cars 

Just now, DUMPY said:

Younger generations won’t care about the old cars 

There's a minty 86/87 Iroc Z I see around here.  Look all original.  Sharp as fuck.  I mean like, I'd buy one like that.  I had an 86 (ugly fucking maroon color).  I think it was 225 ponies stock.  What a pig that was....but I added some nice shocks , some beefy sways and poly bushings .  Handled nice.  Ahhh...part of my "evolution".

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's a minty 86/87 Iroc Z I see around here.  Look all original.  Sharp as fuck.  I mean like, I'd buy one like that.  I had an 86 (ugly fucking maroon color).  I think it was 225 ponies stock.  What a pig that was....but I added some nice shocks , some beefy sways and poly bushings .  Handled nice.  Ahhh...part of my "evolution".

Pics of the gold chain and mullet please. Did you wear matching parachute paints when you drove that Phaggit Iroc?:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Pics of the gold chain and mullet please. Did you wear matching parachute paints when you drove that Phaggit Iroc?:lol:

I had a gold chain and mullet.  That was required at the time for hockey players in MN.  I think parachute pants went out of style while I was in middle school.  But I had a black pair then.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I had a gold chain and mullet.  That was required at the time for hockey players in MN.  I think parachute pants went out of style while I was in middle school.  But I had a black pair then.  :lmao:

You graduated from Parachute Pants to Zubaz...I just know it!!!!!!!  :lol:

IMG_4695.JPG.125f89a5aee15ffb108a90b54f9e0a6d.JPG