Check your account email address ×

Hahaha......Biden is toast

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just making room for Hillary's third run.

She’d get booed off the stage. At this point she’s about as attractive as a bowl of spagetti that’s been out in the sun for 3 days. :puke:

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Actually with Harris, Gabbard, Buttegieg, Hickenlooper, Klobuchar, Yang the Dems have a pretty decent field.  

If Trump doesn't make leaps and bounds with the economy he will be toast.

Neal

I actually saw Buttegieg on the tube the other day...not too bad.  Harris is the only one with a chance in this group you've listed though...she's the only one there brainless enough to appeal to the Dem masses.  Yang won't even make the stage.

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Klobuchar seems pretty decent 

She could be but, she's already showing too much weakness.  She wasn't that strong in the first place but she does work well with some pro business platforms.  That alone will kill her.

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't jinx it.  She's still in my top 5 to see up on stage.  What a fucking shit show.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just read up on this accusation and without question its typical of Biden's past behavior.  It's far from what we've recently seen in accusations and Biden's response was right from today's playbook on sex harassment.   Acknowledge her right to come forward without ANY admission of guilt.   Just say you don't recall.    

Flores, a former member of Bernie Sanders’ political group Our Revolution, alleged in a piece that she wrote that Biden made her "feel uneasy, gross, and confused."

"I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified," Flores said. "He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. ... I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45321/biden-responds-sexual-harassment-allegations-made-ryan-saavedra

Vice President Biden was pleased to support Lucy Flores’s candidacy for Lieutenant Governor of Nevada in 2014 and to speak on her behalf at a well-attended public event.

Neither then, nor in the years since, did he or the staff with him at the time have an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable, nor do they recall what she describes.

But Vice President Biden believes that Ms. Flores has every right to share her own recollection and reflections, and that it is a change for better in our society that she has the opportunity to do so. He respects Ms. Flores as a strong and independent voice in our politics and wishes her only the best.

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

dems would have to be in a total panic mode to allow hilliary rotten clintoon near the political stage again. The mayor of New York or pisslousy  would be a better picks , but not by much. 

Its really amazing the DemonCUNTS basically hid Old Senile Joe when he was VP cuz he was such an embarrassment and a fucking imbecile, now they think he is a good choice to run against Trump :lol: No fucking chance the idiot could win he couldn't even debate Sarah Palin , I think he is done over his perverted behaviour regardless. :flush: 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Its really amazing the DemonCUNTS basically hid Old Senile Joe when he was VP cuz he was such an embarrassment and a fucking imbecile, now they think he is a good choice to run against Trump :lol: No fucking chance the idiot could win he couldn't even debate Sarah Palin , I think he is done over his perverted behaviour regardless. :flush: 

The DNC doesn’t want him that’s why they’re releasing this stuff 

14 hours ago, DUMPY said:

The DNC doesn’t want him that’s why they’re releasing this stuff 

The "party" wants a woman period.   A white man getting the nomination will be met with some amount of revolt from women within the party.   They will sit this one out. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The "party" wants a woman period.   A white man getting the nomination will be met with some amount of revolt from women within the party.   They will sit this one out. 

I think Robert is their chosen one 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I am truly coming to the conclusion that the Dems will have no chance at the big chair in 2020.  Sure, they’ll enlist and whip their emotionally handicapped base up into a frenzy but, I just don’t think that will be enough.  

Obama snuck back in 2012 because the R base was convinced there was no way he’d win again.....I think some mistakes you only make once.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am truly coming to the conclusion that the Dems will have no chance at the big chair in 2020.  Sure, they’ll enlist and whip their emotionally handicapped base up into a frenzy but, I just don’t think that will be enough.  

Obama snuck back in 2012 because the R base was convinced there was no way he’d win again.....I think some mistakes you only make once.

Well they are preparing for the wars to come if Trump wins again. 

Screenshot_20190330-134429_Instagram.jpg

• Haha 1