Check your account email address ×

NZ shows Merca how it’s done.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Damn @motonoggin, for a minute there I thought you were coming around, with your firearm meme and whatnot... you never seem to disappoint. :sad:

What if I told you shooting the fuck out of Nazis instead of worrying about their rights is what my grandpa's did? 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I didn't say that. Do you disagree that it is politically driven? That's what I typed, read it again.

I don't give a fuck why someone wants to ban Nazis. Chances are it's probably got something to do with the main pillar of their ideology being genocide and white supremacy.

Just now, motonoggin said:

What if I told you shooting the fuck out of Nazis instead of worrying about their rights is what my grandpa's did? 

I'd salute your grandfather's (mine did the same) and I'd slap yo momma for raising a communist prick, who doesn't respect and appreciate this great nation that his generational father's fought for. :saluting:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'd salute your grandfather's (mine did the same) and I'd slap yo momma for raising a communist prick, who doesn't respect and appreciate this great nation that his generational father's fought for. :saluting:

Communists killed more Nazis than anyone.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Communists killed more Nazis than anyone.

Semantics; only because Communists kill everyone, inside and outside their fence, and Nazi being such a loosely used term, if you were against the Communist regime (politically driven regime ) you could be considered a Nazi .

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah i guess it is if you think genocide is somehow a legitimate political viewpoint 

See above.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now that NZ has banned assault weapons.....wonder how long until the government takes over its citizenry and violent crime soars since the bad guys will be the only ones with guns........ 

:lmao: 

Gut hooked stupid liberals.  Look at this idiotic tweet and the retards like Rev and Tools that think this makes any sense at all.

SO, let's break it down! 

1.) NO, there has been no "ban on assault weapons".  It's lip service from a half-witted PM.....who will settle for minor changes in the law...because that's all the citizens will let her do.

2.) Since when can NZ decide who Austrailia lets immigrate there?  Do you retards know that NZ IS NOT AUSTRALIA?   

3.) "Publicly shames islamaphobic politicians". :lol: WUT?   :lol:WAT? :lol:WHAAAT!?!?  :lol:

4.) "SOMEBODY SHOULD STOP THE NAZI HOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"   :lol:

Dumb fucking liberals.  It's time to start the culling.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gut hooked stupid liberals.  Look at this idiotic tweet and the retards like Rev and Tools that think this makes any sense at all.

SO, let's break it down! 

1.) NO, there has been no "ban on assault weapons".  It's lip service from a half-witted PM.....who will settle for minor changes in the law...because that's all the citizens will let her do.

2.) Since when can NZ decide who Austrailia lets immigrate there?  Do you retards know that NZ IS NOT AUSTRALIA?   

3.) "Publicly shames islamaphobic politicians". :lol: WUT?   :lol:WAT? :lol:WHAAAT!?!?  :lol:

4.) "SOMEBODY SHOULD STOP THE NAZI HOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"   :lol:

Dumb fucking liberals.  It's time to start the culling.

Speaking of dumb...... :lmao: 

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

a1x7nyt6fa501.jpg

FB_IMG_1552689645874.jpg.804d4be3ec10d3b3947b335f7c09141e.jpg

9 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

"ASSAULT WEAPONS!!"!! :suicide:

:lol: 

Got any pictures of an "assault weapon"   Never seen one before :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

What's their definition of "Assault Weapons"? 

Same as all the other clueless know nothing idiots. :lol: "assault weapons" :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Now that NZ has banned assault weapons.....wonder how long until the government takes over its citizenry and violent crime soars since the bad guys will be the only ones with guns........ 

:lmao: 

That's why she banned them.  This shooting was a false flag so that she'd have an excuse to ban weapons and take over the citizens. 

You should have waited for Trumpsters to come up with that themselves. 

18 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Just a regular group of Aryans who innocently promote and recruit for genocide...

Same goes for quite a high % of muslims.   Which do you think there are more of in the world?  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe he posted his personal info so Dumb Dave and Crusher wouldn't have to ask every day for his address.

Ive never asked for your address.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe he posted his personal info so Dumb Dave and Crusher wouldn't have to ask every day for his address.

I don't care as the why's or how's it was posted.  His idiocy in thinking it makes sense to act like he does when it's out there tells me he has the brains of a fruit fly.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care as the why's or how's it was posted.  His idiocy in thinking it makes sense to act like he does when it's out there tells me he has the brains of a fruit fly.

great now you have insulted fruit flies, way to go Zam

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1