Check your account email address ×

850 Doo is seriously legit

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes I am . and also saying the big sxs are running away on the grade and dirt roads. 

Tight one lane trails, sure. Trails that are made for 2 way traffic, no way. 

What ATV are you riding again. Just curious. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Tight one lane trails, sure. Trails that are made for 2 way traffic, no way. 

What ATV are you riding again. Just curious. 

wildcat trail . 

my bud with the turbo 4 seat also has a poo 800 rzr trail leagal thing and runs it way more than the big 4 seat .

the 4 seat jacked up thong is great in swamps and the grades just not on our local atv trails . I know some around me are not even legal for anything wider than lime 55inch or some shit . not that any one gets pulled over but it is a reason to pull you over 

I'm waiting to renew my passport and plan a trip south to the Hatfield n McCoy trails. We have a bunch of events that we"re going to here and a guys 4 day wknd in May . Fifty atvs/sxs and beer fueled should be fkn wild

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I'm waiting to renew my passport and plan a trip south to the Hatfield n McCoy trails. We have a bunch of events that we"re going to here and a guys 4 day wknd in May . Fifty atvs/sxs and beer fueled should be fkn wild

Sounds like a great time!

This fucking switchback assault just keeps getting better and better. It's the true Jesus sled.

Rode a Indy xc 129 this weekend. I was kinda disappointed. It's good and fast and all but it wasn't as good as my . They need to make it in a 137".

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

This fucking switchback assault just keeps getting better and better. It's the true Jesus sled.

Rode a Indy xc 129 this weekend. I was kinda disappointed. It's good and fast and all but it wasn't as good as my . They need to make it in a 137".

You're pretty dumb eh? And they do make a 137 dum dums.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I bet I sit on one next week ya block headed low mileage queef fart. :fuckyou:

I sat on a riot yesterday. 146 is too much track for my riding. I like the 129’s, but I would consider a 137.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I sat on a riot yesterday. 146 is too much track for my riding. I like the 129’s, but I would consider a 137.

Yep I'm a diamond pounder and go off trail for about 10 miles a year. Looks like a 128 for me next season I think. 

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yep I'm a diamond pounder and go off trail for about 10 miles a year. Looks like a 128 for me next season I think. 

Going with the xcr eh?  It looks like a nice unit. Mine has the hi/lo compression adjustment it's a nice unit and the walker's 2.0 front track shock is a big improvement over the pro s 

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Looks like we’ll all have to have the 137 “shorty” pretty soon.  I don’t want it either.  Wtf?

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

You overshoot the corner that many times?  10 miles worth? Holy moly!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Looks like we’ll all have to have the 137 “shorty” pretty soon.  I don’t want it either.  Wtf?

You overshoot the corner that many times?  10 miles worth? Holy moly!

@Reevester this chuckle head obviously doesn't know about reds corner!!!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Obviously.  Are you gonna inform me or should I guess?

Have to ask on tbp I don't have the pic anymore but I know someone saved it :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol....dude, I seriously don’t know wtf you are talking about.

Someone had a go pro video following red rocket who was a mod on hcs and came around a corner and his sled rolled into a tree or something.  Someone then cropped a pic from the video and they post it time to time on tbp :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Someone had a go pro video following red rocket who was a mod on hcs and came around a corner and his sled rolled into a tree or something.  Someone then cropped a pic from the video and they post it time to time on tbp :lol: 

Ahhhhh.....yeah, “Red Rocket”.  I’ve had words with him before.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Anler said:

Ben light.  :lol: