Check your account email address ×

850 Doo is seriously legit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

which one you getting.......I sure like the look of that Maverick X3 Max Ds Turbo R Spec GT3 Evo Gran Sport

Wow is that thing sweet :lol: 

Mav x3 xds turbo

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Used ones aren’t too bad though.  I don’t know...maybe they are. Not much to them and you can get a street legal Jeep for a few ponies more.  That’s my hang up.  That and trailering to dirt trails!

Sxs are street legal in quite a few states.

Just need a horn a lighted plate.

Just now, DAVE said:

Sxs are street legal in quite a few states.

Just need a horn a lighted plate.

Really?  Hmmm.....

I haven’t seen any running the streets here though...or dirt roads.  Worth checking in though. I mean, why couldn’t they be tho?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Really?  Hmmm.....

I haven’t seen any running the streets here though...or dirt roads.  Worth checking in though. I mean, why couldn’t they be tho?

I dont know about your state...easy to find out i suppose.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll be waiting at camp ticky in my turbo rock bouncer

I’ve been looking at them as well. They are starting to come down in price,as long as you don’t want the latest and greatest. I really like not sucking dust all day in a Jeep though. 

Edited by Woodtick

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My wife a youngest could care less about sledding. They both love to go out and explore the UP in the non snow months.

6F72B8E0-3DFB-4079-B906-BDD53091EA9D.jpeg

More bang for the buck.

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve been looking at them as well. They are starting to come down in price,as long as you don’t want the latest and greatest. I really like not sucking dust all day in a Jeep though. 

I don't like how fucking dirty every sxs I have ever been in is .

I stay cleaner on the atv than in a dirty sxs

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

family wants a sxs and it makes sense being we live right on a huge clubs trail system 

Hahahaha.  This is awesome.  Your unpredictability has become very predictable.  

Just a word of caution.  Stay very far away from the Cat SxS's.  I like the RZR's because they are easy to work on and I'm a Polaris guy but the CanAm's are bad to the bone.  We will probably get a RZR 1000 2 seater next fall for AZ.  Used sporty SxS are stupid expensive in Arizona.  I'm waiting for the right deal to come along.  A guy last week had a 2015 RZR 1000 with 24,000 miles on it and he still wanted $15k for it.  Only a complete retard (read Zambo) would pay that for a miled up RZR.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  This is awesome.  Your unpredictability has become very predictable.  

Just a word of caution.  Stay very far away from the Cat SxS's.  I like the RZR's because they are easy to work on and I'm a Polaris guy but the CanAm's are bad to the bone.  We will probably get a RZR 1000 2 seater next fall for AZ.  Used sporty SxS are stupid expensive in Arizona.  I'm waiting for the right deal to come along.  A guy last week had a 2015 RZR 1000 with 24,000 miles on it and he still wanted $15k for it.  Only a complete retard (read Zambo) would pay that for a miled up RZR.  

Copy on staying away from anything cat. I knew that deep down. I'm really concerned a true 4 seater will suck ass to trail ride. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, not gonna lie.  I’ve thought about it.  Got a few buds here that ride up in the Arrowhead trails in the summer.

I’ve caught myself peekin’ at ‘em on Craig’s.  :lmao:

I had a sxs comander like 10 yrs ago thought it was gay so sold it same yr I got it .

last yr my wife bought me that wild cat trail for Christmas. it is still gay I still put more time in on the old rmz . but the sxs is ok when you have buds come up who have no toys or the wife wants to go for a ride to dinner .

again dirty as fuck riding in them gritty dust every place .

if it was not a present from my wife I would have sold the wild cat already .

and the most gay thing out is the 4 seat sxs oh yes give me a extra long pile of shit that will do nothing well . why not jack up a old limo and go trail running with it . 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Copy on staying away from anything cat. I knew that deep down. I'm really concerned a true 4 seater will suck ass to trail ride. 

They actually trail ride very good.  A little challenging in really tight woods but everywhere else they work great.  Plus it give you a back seat for the cooler and camping gear if it's just the two of you.  

Kinda like having a crewcab truck over a single cab.  

We will get a 2 seater though for sure.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I had a sxs comander like 10 yrs ago thought it was gay so sold it same yr I got it .

last yr my wife bought me that wild cat trail for Christmas. it is still gay I still put more time in on the old rmz . but the sxs is ok when you have buds come up who have no toys or the wife wants to go for a ride to dinner .

and the most gay thing out is the 4 seat sxs oh yes give me a extra long pile of shit that will do nothing well . why not jack up a old limo and go trail running with it . 

Your wife bought a Cat.  That's all you really had to say.  

I’m not a fan of dirt eating.  I’ve eaten enough.  I do want to pick up another summer hobby though.  Just not sure what yet.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Take a mav x3 turbo 4 seater for a rip and get back to me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Take a mav x3 turbo 4 seater for a rip and get back to me.

I have a bud who has a mod turbo 4 seat poo thing . yeah it is fast on shit like dirt roads and river beds . but on the tight twisty sled trails that are atv trails in mn in summer I am waiting a long time for that thing at intersections 

I have a bud who has a mod turbo 4 seat poo thing . yeah it is fast on shit like dirt roads and river beds . but on the tight twisty sled trails that are atv trails in mn in summer I am waiting a long time for that thing at intersections 

Must be a shitty driver.

3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

They're trying to get them passed for the trails behind our place then it should be good to go everywhere around here. 

20180831_162516.jpg

Ya those are 50 inchers....you have a regular mav dont you?

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you ride same sort of trail I do in your parts . again I am always waiting at intersections for my bud in his 4 seat turbo mod poo.

now on dirt roads he is gone . but I can run dirt roads in my truck with the AC on and traction control off