Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the new FreedomSledder.com

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

i was just wondering what it was so i could add it?

It's the one where the little yellow guy is on his back kicking his legs and laughing. 

3 minutes ago, farmereddie said:

Really glad to see everything came back together. Admins who will govern over this site , may the force be with you  A different layout but not I can get used to I guess ........

:bc:  Mark

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hey everybody.....long time no talk!:bc::roflmao:

:bc: Jimbo

Could we get it so when we click on a topic it brings us to the last page we viewed like on the old mobile version? I dont think any human would be able to keep up with the amount of posts in a day with out having the page saved lol

Also thanks for getting it back up and running again! Even though I am just a lurker most if the time I do throughly enjoy the site.

Edited by Tomas.

4 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Could we get it so when we click on a topic it brings us to the last page we viewed like on the old mobile version? I dont think any human would be able to keep up with the amount of posts in a day with out having the page saved lol

Also thanks for getting it back up and running again! Even though I am just a lurker most if the time I do throughly enjoy the site.

You need to setup your "unread content" settings to what works best for you.

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm in favor of it, personally. 

I honestly believe that was a big reason for the culture change on the old site. The same group (and shrinking) going around and around with minimal new blood or new perspectives.

I know it's more work for admin to monitor but for the long term health of the site do not make it private.

thanks for doing this BTW :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

You need to setup your "unread content" settings to what works best for you.

Could you point me in the direction of doing that? All I am looking for is for it to work like it did on the old site and I am not sure what I need to change to get that. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I can't see who's logged in and reading topics

I'll look and see if there is a setting for that with the new software.

Just now, Tomas. said:

Could you point me in the direction of doing that? All I am looking for is for it to work like it did on the old site and I am not sure what I need to change to get that. 

I'm on my desktop right now so i don't know if you can set it up on your phone or not. here's the link  http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/discover/unread/

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll look and see if there is a setting for that with the new software.

I'm on my desktop right now so i don't know if you can set it up on your phone or not. here's the link  http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/discover/unread/

I will have to check it out on the desktop. I get options on mobile but nothing seems to be what I am looking for.