Check your account email address ×

Presidential Harrassment....

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Investigating a criminal is now harassment :lmao: 

Dumpers = Traitors 

Innocent unless proven guilty you mouthbreathing sock puppet.  Calling a fellow American a traitor because of who he supports for president.   Bravo. I hope you say it in public someday and someone knocks your teeth in. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Innocent unless proven guilty you mouthbreathing sock puppet.  Calling a fellow American a traitor because of who he supports for president.   Bravo. I hope you say it in public someday and someone knocks your teeth in. 

You support a Russian puppet.....yeah....you’re a traitor :lmao: Poor Woolie.....❄️

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Did innocent until proven guilty apply to Hillary :dunno:

No wonder ❄️ Woolie kicked Ginger out.......the fucking old pussy known as Woolie can’t stand facts that contradict his delusional opinion.  :lmao: 

Ginger :kneebash: ❄️ Woolie :lmao: 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Did innocent until proven guilty apply to Hillary :dunno:

Now where did Dimestore Buffet run off to? 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right on .  Look at all the rapists, pedos,  going down.  If I was one of those fucks , I’d be scared too . 

Mostly dems... so id say its win win.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s a shitty witch hunt.  They haven’t found any witches. Just a bunch of criminals with close ties to Donald Trump. 

Yes sir, but those criminals all happen to be part of the establishment before being connected to trump.  Coincidence?

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Whatever it takes to get them tax returns. Amirite? Mueller probe was supposed to sink the whole family. Doesn't he have the returns?

The reason he won't release his tax returns is that he doesn't donate to charity unless he profits from said "donation."  Not illegal but it would make him look like a fuckin scumbag in the public sphere.

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The reason he won't release his tax returns is that he doesn't donate to charity unless he profits from said "donation."  Not illegal but it would make him look like a fuckin scumbag in the public sphere.

You realize he is donating his entire presidential salary to charity right?