Check your account email address ×

Poor Nancy.

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you have a problem with that?  Would it be a problem if Republicans did it? Just checking in case elcheeto does the same thing.

FYI.  I think every one of these fuckers should be audited by the IRS with as much scrutiny as any citizen. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you have a problem with that?  Would it be a problem if Republicans did it? Just checking in case elcheeto does the same thing.

FYI.  I think every one of these fuckers should be audited by the IRS with as much scrutiny as any citizen. 

YODFM.  

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

That stutter and eye twitch response instills such trust doesn't it????  I wouldn't trust her to feed and  water my dog much less help pass laws to "protect" me and our country.  

8 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

That stutter and eye twitch response instills such trust doesn't it????  I wouldn't trust her to feed and  water my dog much less help pass laws to "protect" me and our country.  

Yet you defend lying Donald Trump

2 minutes ago, franks pond said:

naz.png

Schumer/Pelosi team to make-up artists:  "We need you to make them both look young and hip for their rebuttal."

Make up artists:  "How much time do we have?"

Schumer/Pelosi team:  "About 7 hours."

Make up artists: "We can give you a pedophiliac, serial killer and a the crypt keeper stretched with plastic.  Both with spray tans."

Schumer/Pelosi team:  "Sounds great, get it done."

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

video removed

Works for me so maybe only removed Stateside? Click Profile and there is another link to the vid. Try that.

• Like 1

Nasty Pisslousy is prime example of a entrenched dembankster pol that has made a big bucks on gubbermint  insider information to line her corrupt personal barnyard. Why doesn't she tear down her walls at all of her real estate holdings ?? You can always tell when she is flat fucking lying , I don't understand your question or point ,  eyes moving around like a lighthouse , tongue flapping against her dry lips , stutters like a antique flooded outboard motor when dodging  the questions . Another poster child on why America needs  con - gressional  /  club senate TERM LIMITS and MAX UPPER AGE LIMITS.

• Like 1

Not sure there are a whole lot of democrats that care much for Speaker Pelosi and probably fewer that think she should be speaker. Congress people engaging in stock market purchases while regulatory legislation is pending for those specific companies is bigly unethical and most definitely a conflict of interest. FFS man, why do we defend these fucking long sitting oligarchs because of their party affiliation? They are fucking criminals. Every congressman over 2 terms needs to be voted out, period! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not sure there are a whole lot of democrats that care much for Speaker Pelosi and probably fewer that think she should be speaker. Congress people engaging in stock market purchases while regulatory legislation is pending for those specific companies is bigly unethical and most definitely a conflict of interest. FFS man, why do we defend these fucking long sitting oligarchs because of their party affiliation? They are fucking criminals. Every congressman over 2 terms needs to be voted out, period! 

clapping.gif.4213752867d5964c470d7b00af02baf2.gif

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I find it enjoyable that she beat donny to his knees with a Doc Johnson rubber dildo. Otherwise she’s not much good.