Check your account email address ×

Ok sluts.....who's got the most miles

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Rode Friday and Saturday and came home. Heading back up Thursday night with the family.

At least they finally got the groomer out of the barn. :news: 

Almost 500 miles so far

Nice.....the weekend looks warmer and  with this new snow the trails should be minty.  :thumbsup:

Just now, DAVE said:

And prob half of that was spinning your track in the powda.

:lol:

:bc:

My son and I were supposed to go yesterday after my daughter field hockey games,, But that didnt work out as planned..

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My son and I were supposed to go yesterday after my daughter field hockey games,, But that didnt work out as planned..

Ya that sucks eh..at least shes ok.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya that sucks eh..at least shes ok.

yes, Just hoping the 3 or any of the teeth dont die, sucks the braces are almost ready to come off. everything will change if the teeth die.. so fingers crossed..:bc:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

yes, Just hoping the 3 or any of the teeth dont die, sucks the braces are almost ready to come off. everything will change if the teeth die.. so fingers crossed..:bc:

Yikes.

:(

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry if I missed it in the other thread but did your daughter have a mouth guard in? I personally don't know if that would have helped judging by the looks of her teeth and the whack she likely took but I am curious nonetheless. 

Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery and no tooth loss. :bc:

Just now, irv said:

Sorry if I missed it in the other thread but did your daughter have a mouth guard in? I personally don't know if that would have helped judging by the looks of her teeth and the whack she likely took but I am curious nonetheless. 

Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery and no tooth loss. :bc:

She did, Its required, if she didnt have it or especially the braces, we would have been picking teeth up off the field.. The braces kept the teeth in her mouth, but in the xray 3 were dislodged from their sockets, so the orthodontist cut the wire, pushed them back up in their sockets and put on a new wire that will just hold them there. So its just a waiting game and hope the roots were not damaged and continue to feed the teeth..

And thank you irv!:bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

She did, Its required, if she didnt have it or especially the braces, we would have been picking teeth up off the field.. The braces kept the teeth in her mouth, but in the xray 3 were dislodged from their sockets, so the orthodontist cut the wire, pushed them back up in their sockets and put on a new wire that will just hold them there. So its just a waiting game and hope the roots were not damaged and continue to feed the teeth..

And thank you irv!:bc:

Sounds like you guys reacted fast and youngsters have amazing healing powers so I bet her teeth will be good to go. :thumbsup:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like you guys reacted fast and youngsters have amazing healing powers so I bet her teeth will be good to go. :thumbsup:

Thats what the orthodontist said, time is of the essence..He came right in on a sunday with his assistant..Was very cool of him.. Also said this is of no charge..Great guy.. 

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Thats what the orthodontist said, time is of the essence..He came right in on a sunday with his assistant..Was very cool of him.. Also said this is of no charge..Great guy.. 

No kidding...that was very nice of him. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

About 800 

Good seeing you today Bob, and thanks for getting us back on the road.  Guy in Jackman was saying parts were gonna take him 2 days to get, so I’m glad he called you guys.  Nice operation you have going there too :bc: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good seeing you today Bob, and thanks for getting us back on the road.  Guy in Jackman was saying parts were gonna take him 2 days to get, so I’m glad he called you guys.  Nice operation you have going there too :bc: 

Wtf happened now?

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Wtf happened now?

Pulled out of camp to go home this morning, instantly lost power steering.  1/4 mile later alternator light came on........serpentine belt snapped.  Guess I shouldn’t have been surprised it was original with 142,000 miles.  Needed a belt and a pulley...which we thought was 2 days away.  Called Bobs shop he got us the pulley in an hour, so we drove the 65 miles down to get the part and bring it back to Jackman.  Saved our day.  Still an hour and a half from home, I should be in the hot tub by now.  :lol: 

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pulled out of camp to go home this morning, instantly lost power steering.  1/4 mile later alternator light came on........serpentine belt snapped.  Guess I shouldn’t have been surprised it was original with 142,000 miles.  Needed a belt and a pulley...which we thought was 2 days away.  Called Bobs shop he got us the pulley in an hour, so we drove the 65 miles down to get the part and bring it back to Jackman.  Saved our day.  Still an hour and a half from home, I should be in the hot tub by now.  :lol: 

Yikes! Good you were somewhat close to somone.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  Could have been a shit show.  :bc: 

Its good having buddies all over...

Ive had to reach out for help a few times ..and I will always drop what im doing to help buds as well if I can

• Like 1