Check your account email address ×

Toast?

XCR1250

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's walking pneumonia, I had it about 15 years ago and it will absolutely knock the snot out of you for 4-5 days. It's bacterial so the good news is it can be treated antibiotics.

Lmao you're such a sheep

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's walking pneumonia, I had it about 15 years ago and it will absolutely knock the snot out of you for 4-5 days. It's bacterial so the good news is it can be treated antibiotics.

:lol: 

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

4-5 days? Not 2-3 years?

Seems the media is really grabbing onto this "health issues" deal.  Which tells me this may be more serious.   Because...well, nobody protects her like the media does.

And doesn't "walking pneumonia" typically just affect young adults/children?

:dunno:

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I wouldn't wish poor health on anyone, but it does appear she's not been well for some time and it may be best if her party looks elsewhere for a more viable candidate..

All she has to do is make it across the finish line and they own it. Then they can insert Kane.

Curious how that would work?

Would they have to have another election, give it to Bernie, or just insert some random person in place with out being elected? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seems the media is really grabbing onto this "health issues" deal.  Which tells me this may be more serious.   Because...well, nobody protects her like the media does.

I believe that is what typically takes out someone who's health is already compromised.

Like someone with AIDS usually dies of pneumonia.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damage control. They knew the old line of "lol she's fine just a bad smear campaign" wasn't going to work hear. The passing out was too obvious. So they had to invent an illness that was bad enough to cause passing out but easily curable.  

Just now, Sludgey said:

Damage control. They knew the old line of "lol she's fine just a bad smear campaign" wasn't going to work hear. The passing out was too obvious. So they had to invent an illness that was bad enough to cause passing out but easily curable.  

Easily curable?  Yep...apparently in an hour or so.  Everybody knows pneumonia is cured JUST THAT FAST.  Who the fuck are these people behind the controls?  Or I guess, the question is, who are the ones believing this stuff?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Easily curable?  Yep...apparently in an hour or so.  Everybody knows pneumonia is cured JUST THAT FAST.  Who the fuck are these people behind the controls?  Or I guess, the question is, who are the ones believing this stuff?

Wince. That's who believes it 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't know Vince. I've had it twice and agreed it will knock the snot out of you. Pneumonia can be a secondary after something else has weaken the immune system. She got something more serious. IMO

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

First she was just dehydrated.  Now she has walking pneumonia.   :lmao:I'm not laughing at her being sick but in the constant changes from her camp.

I can just hear the discussion.   "We can't say she couldn't get into the van because of just being dehydrated that looks too weak we have to make something else up!"

Fact is dehydrated, pneumonia, seizures or whatever.   One seriously has to question whether she is healthy enough to be POTUS.  The evidence is starting to pile up over a long enough period of time that she should release ALL her medical records.  

5 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

I don't know Vince. I've had it twice and agreed it will knock the snot out of you. Pneumonia can be a secondary after something else has weaken the immune system. She got something more serious. IMO

Well, if you think about it...it could be anything.  She's a severely out of shape 68 year old woman that's been under a "tad" of stress this last year or so.  A damn spider bite could end it for her.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

First she was just dehydrated.  Now she has walking pneumonia.   :lmao:I'm not laughing at her being sick but in the constant changes from her camp.

I can just hear the discussion.   "We can't say she couldn't get into the van because of just being dehydrated that looks too weak we have to make something else up!"

Fact is dehydrated, pneumonia, seizures or whatever.   One seriously has to question whether she is healthy enough to be POTUS.  The evidence is starting to pile up over a long enough period of time that she should release ALL her medical records.  

True.  I was really surprised at the media speculation over "is she healthy enough" this morning.  It's the second time I've seen them turn on her with their "Trump like" reporting.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You sure doctor Vinny?

Walking pneumonia is a non-medical term to describe a mild case of pneumonia. It can also be called atypical pneumonia because the disease is different from more serious cases of pneumonia caused by typical bacteria. Pneumonia is a disease of the lungs that often results from a lung infection.

People who have walking pneumonia are seldom confined to bed or need to be hospitalized. Some may even feel well enough go to work and carry on with other regular routines, just as they might with a cold.

http://www.webmd.com/lung/walking-pneumonia

LMAO and some people it completely incapacitates.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

You sure doctor Vinny?

Walking pneumonia is a non-medical term to describe a mild case of pneumonia. It can also be called atypical pneumonia because the disease is different from more serious cases of pneumonia caused by typical bacteria. Pneumonia is a disease of the lungs that often results from a lung infection.

Jesus Christ!  That shit looks like a ransom note!  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is the kind of manipulation that the DNC has been using for years.   And the sad part is the fact that guys like snowbeavis fall for it.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You sure doctor Vinny?

Keyword being "Walking"