Check your account email address ×

abortion

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well when the only vote your hero bothered to show up and not juzt vote present leading up to his running was to stand tall for partail birth abortion we know how you feel . to bad we can't stick a spike through your skull when you poke your head out of your safe space tent . 

The proper term is dilation and extraction. 

Do you know when and why it's used? 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well when the only vote your hero bothered to show up and not juzt vote present leading up to his running was to stand tall for partail birth abortion we know how you feel . to bad we can't stick a spike through your skull when you poke your head out of your safe space tent . 

Not sure what the long sentence was all about but the last part made me giggle.  :lmao:

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

there should be a clinic in every town in america-  vaccum up unwanted fetus so the taxpayers not on the hook for them

I’d vote for it.

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Fiscal conservatives should fully embrace abortion,  it's a far cheaper way to deal with unwanted children

I would get behind that but only in the first say 8 weeks . after that you keep it you pay for it or put it up for adoption and none of this bull shit open adoption crap 

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I would get behind that but only in the first say 8 weeks . after that you keep it you pay for it or put it up for adoption and none of this bull shit open adoption crap 

Why the fuck do you want to force women to carry unwanted children? 

Do you, like, even know where babies come from, bro? 

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, American men still view women as property tho.

This post was actually dumber than some of your earlier pregnancy posts.  I find that worthy of recognition.  Do you drove one of those new Ford Model T's?

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why limit that to 9 months?

Plenty walking around and posting on sled forums today.  We need better wire hangers.  Plastic ones have ruined these medical procedures.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

8 is silly,  it's a chunk of flesh till well into the 20's but i could support it through week 16.  And whats wrong with open adoption-  my BIL actually just took his son back to Ethiopia to meet his family this summer.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Republicans strive to regulate a woman’s body. Unless of course it’s something done to them by an illegal alien. Then it makes it on Fox News for several weeks. 

:lol:   That makes zero sense.  

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

No, American men still view women as property tho.

This is really dumb. Women have come a long way in my lifetime and most won’t put up with that shit. 

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Ez is a typical Republican. The Fetus is sacred until it's born and then they don't want anything to do with it.

No welfare for the mother, no lunch programs or schooling.  If some of them had their  way they wouldn't even discuss birth control in school.  They'd all be about abstinence and that's how you end up with more stupid Palin's walking around. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ez is a typical Republican. The Fetus is sacred until it's born and then they don't want anything to do with it.

No welfare for the mother, no lunch programs or schooling.  If some of them had their  way they wouldn't even discuss birth control in school.  They'd all be about abstinence and that's how you end up with more stupid Palin's walking around. 

re read I am ok for the first 8 weeks . plan for your life NOT MY PROB . I started life in a shit hole with a single mother she worked hard married some money ended up living 5 houses down from the governors mansion for the last 35 yrs . I can not spell for shit put my self through design  school busted my ass to make a decent life  . If I can any ass hole with a shred of ambition can . oh BTW I am 100% for locking up non paying dads in to work prisons to pay for THERE  responsibility  .

Oh I dont remember any lunch program when I was a kid  

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

8 is silly,  it's a chunk of flesh till well into the 20's but i could support it through week 16.  And whats wrong with open adoption-  my BIL actually just took his son back to Ethiopia to meet his family this summer.  

diff story . there is a reason they went to Ethiopia and not in the US . ask him about it . believe me I know  from first hand experience how many rights moms who put there kids up for adoption in the US have and it is not real cool 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

re read I am ok for the first 8 weeks . plan for your life NOT MY PROB . I started life in a shit hole with a single mother she worked hard married some money ended up living 5 houses down from the governors mansion for the last 35 yrs . I can not spell for shit put my self through design  school busted my ass to make a decent life  . If I can any ass hole with a shred of ambition can . oh BTW I am 100% for locking up non paying dads in to work prisons to pay for THERE  responsibility  .

Oh I dont remember any lunch program when I was a kid  

So because you had it hard means everyone should?

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

hey dip shit did you read the fucking post? 

I am all for free abortion up to 8 weeks and deff willing to negotiate that time . after a certen point you have had long enough to figure out if you want a kid 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

hey dip shit did you read the fucking post? 

I am all for free abortion up to 8 weeks and deff willing to negotiate that time . after a certen point you have had long enough to figure out if you want a kid 

Most women don't even know they're pregnant until 6 weeks, especially if it's not intended 

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

So because you had it hard means everyone should?

no it was fine not world ending . in fact made me who I am and gave me the drive to never want to go back to that life . drive is something ALOT of generations on the dole do not have 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Most women don't even know they're pregnant until 6 weeks, especially if it's not intended 

ok you got 2 weeks to get it done . like I said a starting negotiation point 10 weeks then .roll one on or pop a pile every day if you dont care a bout open scabs or worse  for fuck sakes 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

ok you got 2 weeks to get it done . like I said a starting negotiation point 10 weeks then .roll one on or pop a pile every day if you dont care a bout open scabs or worse  for fuck sakes 

How bout this? How about we keep men the fuck out of the conversation altogether and let women and their doctors decide what is appropriate.

Just now, motonoggin said:

How bout this? How about we keep men the fuck out of the conversation altogether and let women and their doctors decide what is appropriate.

so human rights are only rights before they pop less the 1/3 the way out?  

what week are you comfortable letting your wife scramble the baby   

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

In the case of pregnancy, its takes two to create the situation and both will be responsible for the child therefor both should have a say in the decision. JMO

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

In the case of pregnancy, its takes two to create the situation and both will be responsible for the child therefor both should have a say in the decision. JMO

The man gave up his right to a say in anything when he ejaculated irresponsibly. If she doesn't want to keep it, his wishes are null and void. You can't make women into your ez bake ovens so you can keep your sex trophies.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The man gave up his right to a say in anything when he ejaculated irresponsibly. If she doesn't want to keep it, his wishes are null and void. You can't make women into your ez bake ovens so you can keep your sex trophies.

This is the biggest pile of bullshit every spouted...go back to your bong.