Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually somewhere around 2012 the the smuggled guns from the US slowed down. The guns they are finding are guns that were legally purchased and then resold. Sounds like a stupid loophole that needs to be fixed.

my guess is that we will see new strict rules on the movement of weapons.  If you buy it, you are responsible to see that it only gets sold through a dealer.

I’m good with long prison terms and suing cunts who are trafficking in guns.   

Last one was a van.  Personally I think they should ban all vans.  Never know when someone could lose their shit when they realize they have no future.  Easy beta.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually somewhere around 2012 the the smuggled guns from the US slowed down. The guns they are finding are guns that were legally purchased and then resold. Sounds like a stupid loophole that needs to be fixed.

my guess is that we will see new strict rules on the movement of weapons.  If you buy it, you are responsible to see that it only gets sold through a dealer.

I’m good with long prison terms and suing cunts who are trafficking in guns.   

Stupid guns!!!!!  Time for Nooky politicians to get "ballsey" and close these "loopholes"!!!!!!!!!  

I picture you as some type of charicature.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Time to put all the " IMPORTS " on probation. The first time you fuck up, your gone, back to your homeland. NO ifs, ands, or buts.

Most of these shootings are gang related. I got a friend that is a cop in Ottawa, and he said the worst guys are the Somalis. They don,t understand plain English, so trying to talk to them is useless. The only thing that gets their attention is a loaded gun.

As long as they only shoot and kill each other, I say spend police resources in other areas, and let them kill each other off.

I don’t know why they wouldn’t do this.  When someone arrives explain (in a language they understand and have them sign that they understand)that drug trafficking, crimes with weapons and violent crimes is an automatic deportation.  

It would reduce crime and the incorrect perception that immigrants are responsible for more crimes. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Last one was a van.  Personally I think they should ban all vans.  Never know when someone could lose their shit when they realize they have no future.  Easy beta.

Of course you do. But that’s because you are an idiot. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Wait, Vans aren't banned up there?  HOLY FUCK!  Talk about flying to close to the sun on the wings of pastrami!!!!

I think you guys need to get a few more "ballsey politicians"....oh, and increase mental health facilitation.  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t know why they wouldn’t do this.  When someone arrives explain (in a language they understand and have them sign that they understand)that drug trafficking, crimes with weapons and violent crimes is an automatic deportation.  

It would reduce crime and the incorrect perception that immigrants are responsible for more crimes. 

What about when someone arrives illegally from the get go? Can we have them sign a waiver and deport them? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What about when someone arrives illegally from the get go? Can we have them sign a waiver and deport them? 

Harper would have signed that for them.  Now Trudy . . . .

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Harper would have signed that for them.  Now Trudy . . . .

Our politics are a complete shit show here but I have to say, you guys are so lucky to have Trudy  :lol: 

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Can you do that clown?  Or can you only post a photo of someone else doing that?  Pretty sure there are photos of elcheeto crawling around a golf course because he’s too weak to stand. 

LOL!  

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If someone if a refugee, we do the humanitarian thing in Canada.  We house and feed them and try to figure out if their claims are real.

It's not easy that's for sure. But in the end, they work really hard to get here and take more risks than most of us will in our lives.

As long as they are going to continue to work hard and obey the laws, I'm happy to share the country with them.  

But if they are caught with a handgun, and they do not have a permit, If they are caught in any violent crimes are working in the drug trade. Fuck em, once found guilty, they put them on the next plane home.  Some of them have more to lose than others.  If their country will kill them if they return, then maybe starting at the bottom and working their way up is a better bet than crime.   

Now for the important part.  How the fuck are we going send Momo back to you?

• Sad 1

Sounds like the statement didn't come from the family at all but rather from some Muslim spokesperson who released right after the shootings. He may not even know the family. :wall:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-meet-the-spin-doctor-behind-the-hussain-family-statement?video_autoplay=true

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, irv said:

Sounds like the statement didn't come from the family at all but rather from some Muslim spokesperson who released right after the shootings. He may not even know the family. :wall:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-meet-the-spin-doctor-behind-the-hussain-family-statement?video_autoplay=true

CBC has been deep in damage control. It’s just gross. Totally ignoring what he did

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, irv said:

I said that as soon as I read it.  Total bs.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, irv said:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I said that as soon as I read it.  Total bs.

Man, that's pretty shitty they would flat out lie like that

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, that's pretty shitty they would flat out lie like that

Looks like his brother was in a gang, might explain why he remains in a coma.  Our media is just as pathetic as yours.  This shooters actions and history in no way support the mental health narrative spin.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like his brother was in a gang, might explain why he remains in a coma.  Our media is just as pathetic as yours.  This shooters actions and history in no way support the mental health narrative spin.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/levy-hussain-always-came-across-as-bubbly-says-co-worker

22 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Turns out that diversity is our strength was just a stupid empty saying?

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You have a problem with the Greeks :dunno:  

Have you ever been in a city that has more than 100 population :dunno:  

He has a problem with Natives, with immigrants, with people who were born here and look like immigrants.  

But he really really loves his dogs. Like in the worse way.