Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Yeah.. It's so Alpha to blame the inanimate object... Fucking betacuck

It's also alpha to stand up to the NRA.   You just watch. It will happen.  We will cut down on available guns and gun violence.   

We will also direct more funds toward mental illness in health care instead of cutting funding to healthcare. 

Canadians are clever that way. 

• Haha 1

REVBetaCuck says, “Our ballsey politicians will handle this!  They aren’t going to be pushed around.”

Whew!  That’s excellent.  I mean, just knowing this will be the last mass shooting from any radicals or “mental health afflicted” people up there must be a huge relief!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

WTF are you frigging talking about?? I just said I wanted to hear or read a statement from the police and the police only

It's all over the news.  Police are making statements.  What they are saying is that they don't know all the facts and will have to wait until they have completed an investigation.

It makes more sense than feeding the sensationalism of the 24 hour news feed.   

I don't think public safety has ever been served in these mass shootings by jumping to conclusions early.

Just now, Zambroski said:

REVBetaCuck says, “Our ballsey politicians will handle this!  They aren’t going to be pushed around.”

Whew!  That’s excellent.  I mean, just knowing this will be the last mass shooting from any radicals or “mental health afflicted” people up there must be a huge relief!!!!

How has having every politician in the pocket of the NRA worked for your country  Zambo the clown?   

This is how it's worked for you.  

242 U.S. mass shootings in 2018

2181 mass shootings since 1/1/2013

2 days since last mass shooting

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How has having every politician in the pocket of the NRA worked for your country  Zambo the clown?   

This is how it's worked for you.  

242 U.S. mass shootings in 2018

2181 mass shootings since 1/1/2013

2 days since last mass shooting

We’re already running programs banning guns in certain cities.

So far, the results are “inconclusive” because our liberal media doesn’t know where these cities are apparently.  Chicago is a myth!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We’re already running programs banning guns in certain cities.

So far, the results are “inconclusive” because our liberal media doesn’t know where these cities are apparently.  Chicago is a myth!!!!!!!

Yours are a joke.  We will do it right.  It's a little overdo but we won't be pussies like you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

He has a problem with Natives, with immigrants, with people who were born here and look like immigrants.  

But he really really loves his dogs. Like in the worse way. 

Unlike you.

Image result for dog chases man gif
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

It's all over the news.  Police are making statements.  What they are saying is that they don't know all the facts and will have to wait until they have completed an investigation.

I don't think public safety has ever been served in these mass shootings by jumping to conclusions early.

Again Beta fucktard, I dont watch much news, I was hoping one of you might have a link where i could watch or read a statement from the people in charge so I could form my own opinion.. But your too fucking busy doing damage control and trying to project your thought process onto my ass.. Thats a fucking 2 bit hack move in my book..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Again Beta fucktard, I dont watch much news, I was hoping one of you might have a link where i could watch or read a statement from the people in charge so I could form my own opinion.. But your too fucking busy doing damage control and trying to project your thought process onto my ass.. Thats a fucking 2 bit hack move in my book..

This is full-on damage control and the liberal sheep form a line to prevent any information escaping that may be factual and hurt their cause.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He is such a beta faggot lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet you liberals are jumping up and down screaming to ban guns that are already banned :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Won't do a thing but he is trying to do something,  What is Doug doing :dunno:  lots of Bashing of Trudeau and Tory but silence on SloganMan.

:lol:  

lol no bullets in Toronto but you can drive to ProBass and get them :lol:  logic at its best

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Won't do a thing but he is trying to do something,  What is Doug doing :dunno:  lots of Bashing of Trudeau and Tory but silence on SloganMan.

lol no bullets in Toronto but you can drive to ProBass and get them :lol:  logic at its best

Quick! Do something! Make some paper criminals!!! 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Quick! Do something! Make some paper criminals!!! 

Lolol!!!  I just laughed and pooped a little.  Good thing I’m on the toilet! 

“Make some paper criminals.”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yet you liberals are jumping up and down screaming to ban guns that are already banned :lol: 

I saw talk of closing loopholes.  If you buy a gun, you should be responsible for it.

ie it shouldn't end up in the hands of gangs because a legally purchased gun get sold.   But I'm not sure that's what's happening.  Evidently a loophole made the need to smuggle guns from the US unnecessary.  Evidently some Harper era changes weakened our gun laws.

If that is true it'll make it hard for Dougy not to go along with tougher laws.   That's piss off his base.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lolol!!!  I just laughed and pooped a little.  Good thing I’m on the toilet! 

“Make some paper criminals.”

Good thing you bought the depends jumbo pack.   Weren't you Trumpsters calling Mainecat a pant shitter?   Here you are pooping when you laugh. 

Every one of you Trumpsters have accused people of being the exact thing you are.  Just like Trump calling Hillary "crooked Hillary. " 

Maybe you've been sticking things up there that don't belong.   Zampoopski the clown is quite fitting. . 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good thing you bought the depends jumbo pack.   Weren't you Trumpsters calling Mainecat a pant shitter?   Here you are pooping when you laugh. 

Every one of you Trumpsters have accused people of being the exact thing you are.  Just like Trump calling Hillary "crooked Hillary. " 

Maybe you've been sticking things up there that don't belong.   Zampoopski the clown is quite fitting. . 

Please share this post with your friends that find you wicked-witty.

Fail.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I saw talk of closing loopholes.  If you buy a gun, you should be responsible for it.

ie it shouldn't end up in the hands of gangs because a legally purchased gun get sold.   But I'm not sure that's what's happening.  Evidently a loophole made the need to smuggle guns from the US unnecessary.  Evidently some Harper era changes weakened our gun laws.

If that is true it'll make it hard for Dougy not to go along with tougher laws.   That's piss off his base.

What loopholes :lol: 

you are fucking dumb :lol: 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

What loopholes :lol: 

you are fucking dumb :lol: 

Those fucking loopholes!!!!!!  Now that you guys have “ballsey politicians” this WILL NOT STAND!!!!

He’s your Tool Kit!!!!

• Haha 1