Check your account email address ×

Trump: A profile in cowardice

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

Yuh.  I forgot about that insignificant gem.  

It was a great deal Obama worked with Cuba and it was his most significant achievement. The Iran deal as well but more so Cuba 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Let's start here What Lies is he making up about Russia?

Is this topic about Trump's lies or his cowardice?

As far as lies in relationship to Russia are concerned I would say most recently that "would wouldn't" fits the bill.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

remember when the rwws went mad when they had one little inkling that Obama appeared weak, or negative towards the US, on foreign and international stages? :lol:

now, the only peeps we hear out of the shit bags is defense on some true weak and negative moments. god. damn. cowards.

And remember how you and MC and toolkit defended, deflected and ignored it? My how the times haven't changed...

But yeah, the two side are different.  :handjob:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And remember how you and MC and toolkit defended, deflected and ignored it? My how the times haven't changed...

But yeah, the two side are different.  :handjob:

For good reason you dumb fuck. The two aren’t even close to the same. :lol

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

For good reason you dumb fuck. The two aren’t even close to the same. :lol

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Let’s see some comps, Kilavo. Start with obama believing putin over our own intel agencies. 

WHOOOSH!!!

Its about political posturing and trying desperately to score a "gotchya point" with your unthinking base. The right did with Obama's "apology tour" and your doing it now.

Same shit, different day. Same party, different name.

I don't think anyone on this site or the article writer has any insight into Trump's negotiating style.  Soft, hard-nosed, gruff, conciliatory.  He appears to use many and his track record thus far has been getting what he wants.  Some of this is too short term to realize yet.  I take deeds over words and right now his deeds look  in line with a strong America.

So I'm not ready to light my hair on fire over some post meeting comments.

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No Putin is quite smart.  

No everyday you have a bloodless coup. 

:lol: some facebook ads = a bloodless coup 

You are easily one of the 3 dumbest fucks I have ever encountered on the internet. Congrats you fucking milquetoast cocksucking half man 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

WHOOOSH!!!

Its about political posturing and trying desperately to score a "gotchya point" with your unthinking base. The right did with Obama's "apology tour" and your doing it now.

:lol:

45 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I don't think anyone on this site or the article writer has any insight into Trump's negotiating style.  Soft, hard-nosed, gruff, conciliatory.  He appears to use many and his track record thus far has been getting what he wants.  Some of this is too short term to realize yet.  I take deeds over words and right now his deeds look  in line with a strong America.

:bc:  to watch this place devolve Daily into one TDS thread after another has just gotten tedious.   I don’t know where these guys find the energy to get so wound up day after day, 95% of the time because the media told them to.  What’s next week going to bring?

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Yeah we know, you side with the Dems so of course they're the good ones wjo dont do anything like what the reps do.  :flush:

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

He is quite the negotiator. After his Putin’s meeting where he apologized and invited Putin into the negotiations with Kim, it was decided to put out sequel to Art of the deal.   Look for Art of the Squeal on bookshelves soon. 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

WHOOOSH!!!

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc:  to watch this place devolve Daily into one TDS thread after another has just gotten tedious.   I don’t know where these guys find the energy to get so wound up day after day, 95% of the time because the media told them to.  What’s next week going to bring?

Those posts go great together.  It’s almost like Republicans didn’t buy a record amount of guns in fear of Obama taking them.  It’s almost like every Breitbart article wasn’t taken as gospel or every heavily edited video clip was and is still believed  

There is a difference Trump actually said these things. Trumps lawyer is taking bribes, people connected to Trump are being charged. 

But keep going with your false equivalency. It’s fun to watch. 

Edited by revkevsdi

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are easily one of the 3 dumbest fucks I have ever encountered on the internet. Congrats you fucking milquetoast cocksucking half man 

Keep telling yourself that snowflake. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Those posts go great together.  It’s almost like Republicans didn’t buy a record amount of guns in fear of Obama taking them.  It’s almost like every Breitbart article wasn’t taken as gospel or every heavily edited video clip was and is still believed  

There is a difference Trump actually said these things. Trumps lawyer is taking bribes, people connected to Trump are being charged. 

Kivalo is a fucking asshat. He thinks repukes getting upset about obama’s pants color is the same thing as dems, and many  Republicans by the way, getting irate at what he did in Russia. I dunno if the clown doesn’t realize what happened in Finland, or he is really that fucking dense.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Kivalo is a fucking asshat. He thinks repukes getting upset about obama’s pants color is the same thing as dems, and many  Republicans by the way, getting irate at what he did in Russia. I dunno if the clown doesn’t realize what happened in Finland, or he is really that fucking dense.

Yeah..."pants color".  That was it.   :lol:

"The great uniter!"

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

It was just fucking click bait :lol: