Check your account email address ×

On Fucking Fuego

The company I work for posted its best quarter ever......17% better than Q1 last year. Incredible amount of money made. 

That was never gonna happen with the traitor Obama at the helm 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The company I work for posted its best quarter ever......17% better than Q1 last year. Incredible amount of money made. 

:bc:

That Carpenters song comes to mind here.....

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wanna go back to the New Deal? Fucking pants shitter :lol: 

:lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You guys get bonuses?

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You guys get bonuses?

Yes.....12% of all net profit is distributed amongst the employees. 80% into our 401k's and 20% in cash .......2017 was about 13.5% of your gross for profit share. 

This year could be epic if things hold for another 8 months 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes.....12% of all net profit is distributed amongst the employees. 80% into our 401k's and 20% in cash .......2017 was about 13.5% of your gross for profit share. 

That's awesome , Ben !   I'm off to my best start since the glory day's of 04 - 08 , hope it holds .  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's awesome , Ben !   I'm off to my best start since the glory day's of 04 - 08 , hope it holds .  :bc:

Great to hear that Ronaldo........how many more years you gonna go at it? You getting close to pulling the plug or doing something different? 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's great.  Good to see companies giving back to the ones who help them exceed their targets.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That's great.  Good to see companies giving back to the ones who help them exceed their targets.

Its just a great company to work for.....I am going to be devastated when I leave them 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Great to hear that Ronaldo........how many more years you gonna go at it? You getting close to pulling the plug or doing something different? 

I dunno how to do anything else so who knows .  One day I'll find myself drunk on a park bench feeding the pigeons and telling them my tough guy stories from back in the day I suppose .  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Very cool when a company takes care of people from the profit caused by donald trumps work for the middle class.

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I dunno how to do anything else so who knows .  One day I'll find myself drunk on a park bench feeding the pigeons and telling them my tough guy stories from back in the day I suppose .  :bc:

Meh.....you should grow some weed or something cool when you hang it up :lol: thats my plan 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Very cool when a company takes care of people from the profit caused by donald trumps work for the middle class.

well .....they have distributed 12% of net profits every year since the company formed in 1996 or something :lol: Trump has just made it MAGAtastic 

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You should start an Arctic cat repair shop. Make millions. :bc:

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

well .....they have distributed 12% of net profits every year since the company formed in 1996 or something :lol: Trump has just made it MAGAtastic 

Thats pretty impressive.  You guys a corporation or limited partnership?  I work for an LP, and its awesome, the profits go back to the owners every year in the form of profit sharing.  Best business model ever.  No fucking over the employees in search of higher stock price or dividends, all goes back to who created it.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats pretty impressive.  You guys a corporation or limited partnership?  I work for an LP, and its awesome, the profits go back to the owners every year in the form of profit sharing.  Best business model ever.  No fucking over the employees in search of higher stock price or dividends, all goes back to who created it.

Well minus the huge incomes the execs pay themselves before the sharing of profits.  

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well minus the huge incomes the execs pay themselves before the sharing of profits.  

Do the the work, get offered a limited partnership like my wife has, do more work get offered general partnership.  Do more work become managing partner.  I'll take this model any day compared to a privately owned or corporation.  Our top guy is about 13 million a year, not bad for a company with over 50,000 employees, with a shit load of highly paid people under him.