Check your account email address ×

Anyone know what happened to Ebsell?

ckf

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I peeked in over there. Strange conversations about lawn care, golf, and Subarus. Not a word about tits, pussy, trump, hillary, or momo the shiteater. 

Well you must have missed that AMG knows everything about everything and can do everything better than you. 

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

motherfuckers an unstable stalker.

I have been on Amherst Street quite a bit lately.  

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:     Amherst Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!              LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have been on Amherst Street quite a bit lately.  

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:     Amherst Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!              LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! :bc: 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, never even knew he was on here. 

He was quite a charter.

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

FJ’s dad did...

It was Frankie, not his dad that was arrested.

FAIRBANKS — A Tanana man faces assault and weapons misconduct charges after he reportedly threatened to kill a village postal worker and pushed his aunt down after she confronted him about driving drunk. 

Francis James Roberts, 19, had numerous loaded rifles in his home and vehicle, and made statements on his Facebook page that he wanted to kill “American criminal invaders” so they could “learn the political consequence of invading other people’s countries.”

According to a criminal complaint filed in Fairbanks court Wednesday, a woman contacted Alaska State Troopers at 1:20 p.m. Tuesday to report Roberts had threatened to hurt a post office worker after the woman was unable to give him his mail. Another woman told troopers Roberts had been out in his yard earlier screaming he wanted to “kill every American” and had made disturbing Facebook posts under the name Frankie James.  

One of Roberts’ Facebook posts, reads, in part, “what other choice do I have other than to kill you all, this is not your land America, I am an Indian, this is my land, I am not afraid of you, you can only win a Pyrrhic victory over me,” according to the complaint. 

The Village Public Safety Officer contacted troopers at 4:15 p.m. and said he’d received several calls about the incident and had been told that Roberts was driving while intoxicated. 

Troopers contacted a villager who said he saw Roberts walking away from his house and “thought it would be prudent to unload and possibly remove his firearms due to (Roberts’) recent behavior,” according to the complaint. The man said he removed chambered rounds found in a 30-06 rifle next to Roberts’ truck and a 300 WinMag rifle on Roberts’ porch. The man also found a 12 gauge shotgun and an empty bottle of R & R whiskey near the other guns but Roberts returned before the man could unload the shotgun or remove the other weapons. The man said he left because Roberts was stumbling and appeared intoxicated, and he was afraid he might be armed.

Troopers spoke to Roberts’ aunt, who told them she and her father went to confront Roberts after she saw him speeding through town earlier. Roberts admitted to drinking but refused to give his aunt his keys. He began yelling at her and then pushed her from behind, knocking her over, according to the complaint.

Roberts’ aunt said she saw Roberts remove a long gun from his truck and put it on the stairs to his porch. 

At 9 p.m. that day, Roberts’ neighbors reported he was outside on his porch ranting about how he hated the postal worker and was going to kill her. The neighbors left the area after they saw Roberts cycle the action on a rifle, according to the complaint. 

A warrant was requested for Roberts’ arrest but the complaint does not make clear how or when he was taken into custody. Roberts was arraigned in Fairbanks District Court on Wednesday afternoon and charged with felony third-degree assault, misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and misdemeanor fourth-degree weapons misconduct for possessing a weapon while intoxicated. 

Roberts is being held at Fairbanks Correctional Center. His next court appearance is scheduled for Sept. 14. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Frankie made the same statements here and zoso reported him :lol: what a shit show

It was actually OT that put up that post on the Discovery website. I asked Richard about it a few years ago and he told me it was him.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

He was quite a charter.

FAIRBANKS — A Tanana man faces assault and weapons misconduct charges after he reportedly threatened to kill a village postal worker and pushed his aunt down after she confronted him about driving drunk. 

Francis James Roberts, 19, had numerous loaded rifles in his home and vehicle, and made statements on his Facebook page that he wanted to kill “American criminal invaders” so they could “learn the political consequence of invading other people’s countries.”

According to a criminal complaint filed in Fairbanks court Wednesday, a woman contacted Alaska State Troopers at 1:20 p.m. Tuesday to report Roberts had threatened to hurt a post office worker after the woman was unable to give him his mail. Another woman told troopers Roberts had been out in his yard earlier screaming he wanted to “kill every American” and had made disturbing Facebook posts under the name Frankie James.  

One of Roberts’ Facebook posts, reads, in part, “what other choice do I have other than to kill you all, this is not your land America, I am an Indian, this is my land, I am not afraid of you, you can only win a Pyrrhic victory over me,” according to the complaint. 

The Village Public Safety Officer contacted troopers at 4:15 p.m. and said he’d received several calls about the incident and had been told that Roberts was driving while intoxicated. 

Troopers contacted a villager who said he saw Roberts walking away from his house and “thought it would be prudent to unload and possibly remove his firearms due to (Roberts’) recent behavior,” according to the complaint. The man said he removed chambered rounds found in a 30-06 rifle next to Roberts’ truck and a 300 WinMag rifle on Roberts’ porch. The man also found a 12 gauge shotgun and an empty bottle of R & R whiskey near the other guns but Roberts returned before the man could unload the shotgun or remove the other weapons. The man said he left because Roberts was stumbling and appeared intoxicated, and he was afraid he might be armed.

Troopers spoke to Roberts’ aunt, who told them she and her father went to confront Roberts after she saw him speeding through town earlier. Roberts admitted to drinking but refused to give his aunt his keys. He began yelling at her and then pushed her from behind, knocking her over, according to the complaint.

Roberts’ aunt said she saw Roberts remove a long gun from his truck and put it on the stairs to his porch. 

At 9 p.m. that day, Roberts’ neighbors reported he was outside on his porch ranting about how he hated the postal worker and was going to kill her. The neighbors left the area after they saw Roberts cycle the action on a rifle, according to the complaint. 

A warrant was requested for Roberts’ arrest but the complaint does not make clear how or when he was taken into custody. Roberts was arraigned in Fairbanks District Court on Wednesday afternoon and charged with felony third-degree assault, misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and misdemeanor fourth-degree weapons misconduct for possessing a weapon while intoxicated. 

Roberts is being held at Fairbanks Correctional Center. His next court appearance is scheduled for Sept. 14. 

All fun N games until they lock your ass up.  :lol:

Wasn't he going to drive an enticer to Fairbanks or some shit, the last time he was on here?

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All fun N games until they lock your ass up.  :lol:

Wasn't he going to drive an enticer to Fairbanks or some shit, the last time he was on here?

I can't remember exactly, but I do remember him needing to get to Fairbanks for something.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, ckf said:

He was quite a charter.

Hahaha...  that is fucking awesome!!!!  I thought he was anti drinking but was all about coke, meth marijuana and heroin type shit!

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

He was quite a charter.

Dayum. 

Next thing you know, CKF will be telling the authoritah about this whole FSCE stuff.

Edited by racinfarmer

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can't remember exactly, but I do remember him needing to get to Fairbanks for something.

I thought he a big job lined up ?  Was going to strap a rifle to his back and live off the wild until he made it there.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Hahaha...  that is fucking awesome!!!!  I thought he was anti drinking but was all about coke, meth marijuana and heroin type shit!

He was all anti drinking at the time. I guess he resorted to what the rest of the natives do :lol:

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Dayum. 

Next thing you know, CKF will be telling the authoritah about this whole FSCE stuff.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I thought he a big job lined up ?  Was going to strap a rifle to his back and live off the wild until he made it there.  :lol:

That was it! He was going to work for the Parks Service.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Appears as though you are correct. Who will be the next FS member to snap?

looks at f7bEnT... :poke:

lol  Not really.. 

I think slinger is not to far off though. :t5: