Check your account email address ×

Wildboer is on psychedelics: ask him anything!

9 minutes ago, low-1 said:

5-methoxy is like half hour ride at best, isn't it?  Like real DMT except less "fun".  Or did you pop some MAOIs to stretch it out?

How anyone would take a pill no prescribed by a doctor these days, with all the Chinese fentanyl floating around is beyond me.  A buddys kid though he was taking an oxy a couple weeks ago is now dead from taking one.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How anyone would take a pill no prescribed by a doctor these days, with all the Chinese fentanyl floating around is beyond me.  A buddys kid though he was taking an oxy a couple weeks ago is now dead from taking one.

5-meo-dmt isn't normally taken as a pill, I've never heard of it.  It's not normally active orally unless MAOIs are taken at the same time.  Usually its smoked.  DMT is sometimes combined with other chemicals to make it orally active, such as in ayahuasca.  Never heard of anyone doing that with 5-meo, so I'm not 100% sure he was on what he thought he was on.

48 minutes ago, low-1 said:

5-meo-dmt isn't normally taken as a pill, I've never heard of it.  It's not normally active orally unless MAOIs are taken at the same time.  Usually its smoked.  DMT is sometimes combined with other chemicals to make it orally active, such as in ayahuasca.  Never heard of anyone doing that with 5-meo, so I'm not 100% sure he was on what he thought he was on.

Well if he lives through it we will have to ask him exactly what he thought he took. LOL. 

24 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He still has a better command of the English language than many here....  :lol:

Neal

Auto correct is a wonderful thing

6 hours ago, Snake said:

"Did you get all the attention you were looking for last night?"

Did we keep you from cutting your wrists?

I listened to some great music, got past some writers block on a song I'm working on, got some interesting shots for the Instagram, and checked a new chemical off the bucket list. Successful Sunday night.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Kids a fuckin train wreck.  Always has been.  I especially like the woke tough guy talk.  Kid probably can't even do a pushup. :lol: 

Wolfie wants this to be true so bad. It isn't.

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I've often wondered that myself. And first thing they do when they get alone is pull the dicks out from under the bed. Why would they go thru all of that when we have the factory equipment?

They just don't like men, men are typically assholes, it kinda makes sense to not want to deal with them.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

You would think liking both sexes he wouldnt have time to be on a website with a bunch of old guys. :lol:

It was a Sunday night Dave... I can't just slut it up every single night :lol:

5 hours ago, low-1 said:

5-methoxy is like half hour ride at best, isn't it?  Like real DMT except less "fun".  Or did you pop some MAOIs to stretch it out?

It was an oral dose, so 4-5 hours in total, much less intense than smoked DMT or ayahuasca.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

This is a close friend who is buying directly from a grey market Canadian chemical manufacturer. These drugs aren't actually scheduled, however they are usually covered by "analogue laws" so they aren't technically legal. All the bags are clearly labelled, "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION." On top of that I know a handful of people who have taken this batch and not died.

3 hours ago, low-1 said:

Oh no, I was on 5-meo-dmt, I spent 45 minutes discussing which chemical in the box of goodies I wanted to try. 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ya have a nice ride ?

It was a good night.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

This is a close friend who is buying directly from a grey market Canadian chemical manufacturer. These drugs aren't actually scheduled, however they are usually covered by "analogue laws" so they aren't technically legal. All the bags are clearly labelled, "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION." On top of that I know a handful of people who have taken this batch and not died.

Oh no, I was on 5-meo-dmt, I spent 45 minutes discussing which chemical in the box of goodies I wanted to try. 

It was a good night.

"Don't worry.... i passed an AIDS test last summer. "

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

I hope he dies of an OD.

Does someone live near him.... so we will know when the obit comes out?

Not gonna happen, I'm extremely careful. You know you can't even trust a tab of acid is actually LSD nowadays?

Just now, Snake said:

"Don't worry.... i passed an AIDS test last summer. "

Wtf does AIDS have to do with this? 

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Not gonna happen, I'm extremely careful. You know you can't even trust a tab of acid is actually LSD nowadays?

Wtf does AIDS have to do with this? 

Just die already... it will be easier on those who lie and say they love you.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i guess we should say congrats :dunno:  

:lol:  :bc:  

That's the difference between you and I I have had a piece of pussy in the last 12 months.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

That's the difference between you and I I have had a piece of pussy in the last 12 months.

Ah the ol once a year on your bday eh snakey? :bc: