Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Chinese state media already said there has been no change in their position and nobody contacted anyone from the US about meeting.

Trump and his team simply lied to give the market a bump.

Just now, f7ben said:

Chinese state media already said there has been no change in their position and nobody contacted anyone from the US about meeting.

Trump and his team simply lied to give the market a bump.

He's the thing Ben, you are being manipulated by non fundamentals, the noise is way overblown.  Turn the internet off.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He's the thing Ben, you are being manipulated by non fundamentals, the noise is way overblown.  Turn the internet off.

I agree.....but it's the market that is being manipulated. I'm simply betting it blows up sooner than later

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I agree.....but it's the market that is being manipulated. I'm simply betting it blows up sooner than later

There is no way Trump isn’t getting kickbacks for this shit. All those stupid comments he made about companies and moved their stock prices was just a warm up. His swamp buddies are behind this. 

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There is no way Trump isn’t getting kickbacks for this shit. All those stupid comments he made about companies and moved their stock prices was just a warm up. His swamp buddies are behind this. 

You mean you're not on the to know list?