Check your account email address ×

Happy MLK Day!

24 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I answered you, faggot!! 

If you get CKF to post on here that he will give me accsess to his ENTIRE COMPUTER SYSTEMS, in Vermont, than yes, I'll take the bet. I will bring a team of COMPUTER FORENSIC EXPERTS 

to his place in Island Pond, and we will examine his files on you and several others to see if you have ANY connection whatsoever to 800 Dragon, and a few others. 

If we find dupes, proxys, e-mail addys, or other sign-up info that does NOT show you living in Campbelltown, NB, and 800 Dragon living in the Midland, Ontario area, that will be proof  of your guilt, and if I can positively identify you, I might possibly drive up there and beat your ass. 

The website isn't hosted in Vermont. :pan:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

NO, I asked TWO questions, and you failed to answer specifically which one you were answering. That's how it works, pretty cool, right? 

How about this question? How would you like to get your ass kicked in the parking lot of the Syracuse 7-11? Do you think Umesh Kapoor will give a shit when you're getting curb-stomped at the edgre of his parking lot? Guess what, he won't!!!!  

I'm not sure there is a 7-11 in Syracuse,  but I'd be more than happy to meet you on the corner of Shonard St and Geddes?? Just tell me when bud

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not sure there is a 7-11 in Syracuse,  but I'd be more than happy to meet you on the corner of Shonard St and Geddes?? Just tell me when bud

Oh Im sure Poo550 will feel right at home there!  :lol:

• Haha 1

It appears that in honor of this day, all black-on-black crime will observe a "cease fire/rob/violence" period.

Pretty sure of it.  Reasonable sure.  Sorta sure.  Kinda maybe?  Well, we'll look at the numbers in tomorrow and see.  Chicago is a good place to start.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It appears that in honor of this day, all black-on-black crime will observe a "cease fire/rob/violence" period.

Pretty sure of it.  Reasonable sure.  Sorta sure.  Kinda maybe?  Well, we'll look at the numbers in tomorrow and see.  Chicago is a good place to start.

You tell 'em Z!!!   :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You wanna' know what the problem is? You guys wanna' know why we are having a hellacious time of grief and misery with black America? 

It actually is because of slavery. What most people forget is that the blacks were not brought here to assimilate into American society. They were not brought here to be president, governor, senator, or anything  else. They were brought here for ONE reason...........TO PICK THE COTTON. 

Because the BETTYS were purposely bred by the biggest BUCK NEGRO,  so the offspring could carry more cotton, a SUPER BLACK strain was created. That is why you have the giant basketball, football players, with high-testosterone. 

This is why the black thugs are so violent.............they are the offspring of the BIG NEGRO BUCK BREEDER. 

Because the blacks have such high testosterone, the black girls need to be bred, they want the sex, and the black boys are only too willing to oblige. 

Notice how the black girls can't go to school, but they sure as hell can have kids!!!! 

This is a fucking nightmare of biblical proportion that is, and will continue to haunt America.  

Well, this is certain to be called a racist piece here but it's relatively factual and somewhat historically and scientifically accurate.  The error is your opening line.  None of what you listed after that intro are really the reason for our race problems.  They are symptoms.  The real answer is much simpler, completely accurate and is the reason we will always have race problems....as will any country with large amounts of negroes in the population.  What is it?  I'm not saying.  I want Moto and the other false prophets and other racially triggered members to come in her and lose their minds because they know EXACTLY what it is...but refuse to accept it.  :lol:

Just because we cannot really do anything to change it, doesn't mean we can "will" the truth away with intellectual dishonesty.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

NO

Or this.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, this is certain to be called a racist piece here but it's relatively factual and somewhat historically and scientifically accurate.  The error is your opening line.  None of what you listed after that intro are really the reason for our race problems.  They are symptoms.  The real answer is much simpler, completely accurate and is the reason we will always have race problems....as will any country with large amounts of negroes in the population.  What is it?  I'm not saying.  I want Moto and the other false prophets and other racially triggered members to come in her and lose their minds because they know EXACTLY what it is...but refuse to accept it.  :lol:

Just because we cannot really do anything to change it, doesn't mean we can "will" the truth away with intellectual dishonesty.

Or this.  :lol:

It could be that the negroid brain is not as advanced as the Asian, Hindu, Caucasian brain.  Generally-speaking blacks usually rank lowest on the I.Q. scale. 

AM I CLOSE, Z????

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

The website isn't hosted in Vermont. :pan:

All the more reason for me to have the experts handle it. I was thinking I would go to CKF's house, ( Izzy would have to be put in it's cage ) and get on his computer and see everybody's info. 

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

All the more reason for me to have the experts handle it. I was thinking I would go to CKF's house, ( Izzy would have to be put in it's cage ) and get on his computer and see everybody's info. 

MLK was a great man.  One of my favorite Americans. If blacks & whites would of embraced his teachings we would be a solid nation. 

Look how far we have regressed. Fifty years ago .... I have a dream. Now we have billionaire Oprah grousing about America.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

MLK was a great man.  One of my favorite Americans. If blacks & whites would of embraced his teachings we would be a solid nation. 

Look how far we have regressed. Fifty years ago .... I have a dream. Now we have billionaire Oprah grousing about America.

Yes, a fucking BILLIONAIRE black woman grousing!! 

Think about that  guys, she's a fucking BILLIONAIRE, and she's complaining!! 

Do you guys honestly think that black America will EVAH rationally agree with white America!!!!

It's NEVER gonna' happen!!! 

Black and white America are on a collision course...it's not if, but when!!!

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LMAO!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We have gone so backwards with Trump.

Oh really?  How?  Cuz it makes your side of the nation sad beyond belief?  If it wasn’t Trump, it’s be something else. So, what difference does it make?  None.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I am sure it was another asinine response. 

Go back to playing substitute teacher at HCS

Ahhh....if only you could put me on ignore for the rest of the members.  You are the only one that doesn’t get To see me humiliate and bash you after every one of your idiotic, whining posts.

....but who are you kidding?  You look at every one.  Such a putz.

:lmao:

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I am sure it was another asinine response. 

Go back to playing substitute teacher at HCS

Translation: I can dish it out but I can’t take it.

:lol: Such a pussy...

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....if only you could put me on ignore for the rest of the members.  You are the only one that doesn’t get To see me humiliate and bash you after every one of your idiotic, whining posts.

....but who are you kidding?  You look at every one.  Such a putz.

:lmao:

You’re the stupid fucker who gets humiliated :thumbsup:  HCS Mod :lmao::lol::lmao: Low life scum :snack:

:lol:

Fucking "Took Kit" not sure who gets humilated around here...or any other forum.  :lol:...and coming in to white knight for MC...Holy shit.  MC should just kill himself!!!!!

Priceless.  :lmao:

Excerp from "The story of Snowrider" by Benny.

About 4 years ago or something I had a 2009 Renegade X package 1200 for sale. I had owned the sled for 2 years and also had a turbo 1200 and decided to sell my stocker that year.

I get a response from craigslist asking questions about it. Mainly what maintenance had been done with special concern for all the bearings etc being it had 5k miles. 

After a million retarded questions the guy asks if I would meet him in Duluth ....I say fine.

I drive an hour down there and we complete the sale.

Days later I get a text asking why there is no tool kit...I say because a tool kit for a 4 stroke is retarded and does nothing and I wouldnt carry it if I had it. Dude throws a fit and I agree to buy a tool kit of ebay and have it shipped to him.

Couple days after that I get a text saying the reverse isnt working on the sled. I said it was working fine when you picked it up....dude is not happy and I tell him to take it to the dealer and get it looked at and I will pay for it.

Couple days or more after that I get a message saying the dealer hooked the sled to buds and the VIN comes up as 2008 GTX 1200. I say is impossible because there is no such thing as a 2008 GTX 1200 and that there had to be a mistake. Dude is demanding his money back at this point and threatening to go on Dootalk with my info for selling him a sled that wasnt as I represented it....

I told him to get fucked and he could go to the forum all he wanted and that I had sold 10's of thousands worth of sleds and parts and never had an issue.

He breaks down basically crying begging me to take the sled back.. 

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

in your mind hating whites is better than hating blacks :lol: Both are bad mmmmmmk? 

Yes, hating the oppressor class is better than hating the oppressed class.

Glad I could clear that up for you.