Sign in to follow this  
odot1

Merry Christmas...

Recommended Posts

.... and Happy New Year from me and my family to all of you and yours!  Be safe and have a great holiday season!!!

Sean

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very Merry Christmas to you as well, Sean!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, yeah..... right before you pull over my decrepit trailer....... :)

Happy Hannukah to all, and may the prophet Muhammed guide you all in safe passage on OFSC trails this year.... and if not, at least give us a heads up where the radar traps are. 

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas 

I hope santa drops you guys some knowledge, something you are deeply in need of

 

We cooked our turkey today (not my idea)  :yum:  35lb-er - have a massive Ham to go 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Merry Christmas all and may Jesus bless everyone .

 

 

 

and yes even you Trail. 

 

 

Jesus sneezed when Trail became a twinkle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, odot1 said:

.... and Happy New Year from me and my family to all of you and yours!  Be safe and have a great holiday season!!!

Sean

And same to you and everyone else, Sean. :bc:

Hope your doing well and your shoulder is coming along good.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas to all.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully you get some good military grade reefage in your stocking this year, Steve!

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Merry Christmas 

I hope santa drops you guys some knowledge, something you are deeply in need of

 

We cooked our turkey today (not my idea)  :yum:  35lb-er - have a massive Ham to go 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As per my usual Christmas I'm spending it alone, however what is quite unusual is the heavy snow literally puking from the sky right now. Shaping up to be a great start for the season, which is all I really wanted to find under the tree anyways. Merry Christmas and happy trails to all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

As per my usual Christmas I'm spending it alone, however what is quite unusual is the heavy snow literally puking from the sky right now. Shaping up to be a great start for the season, which is all I really wanted to find under the tree anyways. Merry Christmas and happy trails to all.

All the best to you and Denise. Miss you guys and the Chief 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smokin george said:

All the best to you and Denise. Miss you guys and the Chief 

We will have to get together for a ride sometime this winter. Lots of catching up to do, better stock up on MGD and Crown Royal - lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

We will have to get together for a ride sometime this winter. Lots of catching up to do, better stock up on MGD and Crown Royal - lol. 

No problem with the CR and MGD followed by a little smooth Macadamia Nut liquer. Damn stuff is smooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, smokin george said:

No problem with the CR and MGD followed by a little smooth Macadamia Nut liquer. Damn stuff is smooth

There you go again - trying to force your nut juice on people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.