Check your account email address ×

Commander of chickenhawks does it again

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The bone spur clown disrespects more Veterans....

the quick interview I saw on CNN the guy who he was standing next to and said it to said he was. not offended at all . he said they use to yell geranamo when they jumped out of airplains and that did not offend them either . guess not every one has the need for a safe space

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Pocahontas is a person, his use of her name while insulting in its context is definitely not a racial slur.

Trumps been using the name to make fun of Warren for about a year. 

Bringing up the name of a teen girl who'd been kidnapped and raped by white settlers while he is suppose to honouring the code talkers is stupid.  If he was Presidential material that stupid cunt Trump should have spent the time talking about their accomplishments.  Now all people are talking about is what an asshole Trump is vs the sacrifices they made.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bringing up the name of a teen girl who'd been kidnapped and raped by white settlers while he is suppose to honouring the code talkers is stupid.  If he was Presidential material that stupid cunt Trump should have spent the time talking about their accomplishments.  Now all people are talking about is what an asshole Trump is vs the sacrifices they made.

Shut the fuck up you idiot :lol: 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have no issue with Trump's use of Pocahontas, I just think Trump showed zero class using the quip in that instance.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Shut the fuck up you idiot :lol: 

What is the attraction the GOP have with teen girls. Moore can't leave them alone. Trump can't shut up about them. 

The next Law and order spin off is going to be GOP SVU

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I have no issue with Trump's use of Pocahontas, I just think Trump showed zero class using the quip in that instance.

Trump show zero class almost every day.   I believe it was news about a month or so ago that Trump acted Presidential for about 4 hours.  He quickly tweeted himself back into shitsville.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump show zero class almost every day.   I believe it was news about a month or so ago that Trump acted Presidential for about 4 hours.  He quickly tweeted himself back into shitsville.

So you do have something in common 👍

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Blah Blah Blah, everything a republican does sucks and everything a dem does is good. Shut up, dummy. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What is the attraction the GOP have with teen girls. Moore can't leave them alone. Trump can't shut up about them. 

The next Law and order spin off is going to be GOP SVU

Clinton and his donors have been raping them for decades .

again go watch some CNN the guy he was talking to was not offended why are you?   

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is an American embarrassment 

No, you and Elizebeth are. 

Trump honors Navajo code talkers, the white racist liberal cunt pretends to be native while your Jap hating ass points fingers at shadows the racist divisive media tells you too. You’re a fuckin fraud. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Trump honors Navajo code talkers, the white racist liberal cunt pretends to be native while your Jap hating ass points fingers at shadows the racist divisive media tells you too. You’re a fuckin fraud. 

:lol:

Right in the ol' Jap sack!

:groin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

and you are a embarrassment to your whole family what is your point ? is it still making you sad that the DNC cheated and still lost

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

Beat me to it :bc: