*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

15 minutes ago, s pump said:

You would have been more trouble free than them probably.......sniffffffff.  Ski Doos SMH.

end of the day I didn't even bother replacing the nose piece I was going to. Hit it with some heat to get the color back and just bolted on a new bumper and skid plate.  The bumper I could have easily sourced locally and just gone, it was a stupid choice not to go 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

end of the day I didn't even bother replacing the nose piece I was going to. Hit it with some heat to get the color back and just bolted on a new bumper and skid plate.  The bumper I could have easily sourced locally and just gone, it was a stupid choice not to go 

I actually had a clear kitchen pass to go but the wife's Ex had a heart attack on Tuesday and open heart surgery for 6 hours on Wednesday so all of the kids and family arrived here and plans changed. Looked fun, guess they had a few issues with two sleds but good first ride.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes, dumb. Fucking snow all but melted in the yoop now. A month ago we were looking at pictures of a foot of snow. Fucking bullshit. Cant pass any opportunity these days. 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Snow is starting to pile up.  It's almost worth loading up and heading out for a quick rip.  

24232691_10210657660100920_7277069876104

Looks like a heavy Poolaris. AMIRITE ??? That,s the reason right there I don,t ride off trail. I hate stucks.  LOL

Edited by Frostynuts

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Looks like a heavy Poolaris. AMIRITE ??? That,s the reason right there I don,t ride off trail. I hate stucks.  LOL

A heavy Polaris?  It's a 408lb, 160HP monster.  :lol:  

PS.  That sled isn't stuck.  

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

just got to keep up momentum and when you do stop try to not be pointed uphill unless you've got a lot of track under you.  open areas like that are fun,  i'm not so into picking my way through the trees although I will do a time or two a year.  

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Snow is starting to pile up.  It's almost worth loading up and heading out for a quick rip.  

24232691_10210657660100920_7277069876104

Where is the rider hiding in that pic? 

Edited by BOHICA