Check your account email address ×

Come on now...

Anler

35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So Trump has to insult the men (and culture) of the code talkers because of that?

He insulted them? Since when is saying they are great people and thanking them an insult?

• Gold Member
Just now, DAVE said:

He insulted them? Since when is saying they are great people and thanking them an insult?

He insulted their heritage with the Pocahontas crack. The guy has no class.

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nobody here is defending Warren's idiocy. 

SnowRider isn't here after all. 

Again I am not going to stick up for Trump and his poor choice of words for which he seems to be very skilled at. But I am getting some what tired of many of his attackers from both sides of the isle who seem to be oblivious to the hypocrisy that they spew in his direction as if they were white dressed virgins who had never heard nor seen such plain talk.  At some point it just is not about Trump but rather the reactions he creates by people who just can't control themselves when it comes to kicking him in the shin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You know what was awesome about Obama? He drove you nuts, that's all that matters... 

Funny thing is the shit that drove these morons crazy about Obama was spoon bed made up shit that Breitbart made up.  Or stuff that  Trump has done far worse.  Lying, side deals with Russians, disrespecting the military, spending money on his family.  Obama was fucking choirboy in comparison.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well lots of people who voted for Obama had buyers remorse.

Lots of people who voted for dubya had buyers remorse, myself included. 

But Trump voters, the more dumb shit he says it tweets the more they love him. That's what I don't understand. You buy a new puppy, he's cute and you love him but he keeps shitting in the house. How long before you don't like that puppy so much anymore?

And of course they've proven that they love to be shit on.

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again I am not going to stick up for Trump and his poor choice of words for which he seems to be very skilled at. But I am getting some what tired of many of his attackers from both sides of the isle who seem to be oblivious to the hypocrisy that they spew in his direction as if they were white dressed virgins who had never heard nor seen such plain talk.  At some point it just is not about Trump but rather the reactions he creates by people who just can't control themselves when it comes to kicking him in the shin. 

I don't disagree with that but there are still lots of people defending Trump who like to pretend they're not. 

59 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea so when Warren says she is an Indian because she has high cheek bones we are all in the presence of truth and Genius?  You do know she used this fake Indian thing to obtain her high paying position at the college right?

This was a video of trump acting like a retard to some veteran native Americans. If you want to post a video of Warren acting like a retard I will be happy to comment. Why can't any of you be the least bit critical of this guy when he acts like a moron?

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This was a video of trump acting like a retard to some veteran native Americans. If you want to post a video of Warren acting like a retard I will be happy to comment. Why can't any of you be the least bit critical of this guy when he acts like a moron?

They never will. They think it's a sign of weakness. 

Saw the same shit with dubya 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You're actually comparing a half rate academic, 1 term senator and leftist......to one of the most successful businessmen in our country.  A guy who never signed the front of a paycheck, the guy who never created an actual job, to a guy like Donald Trump?  Dude I don't know how to put it to you, but again, you really need to turn off whatever the fuck you've been listening to, cuz you're really getting out there with the indoctrination.

Yes. The difference Obama sounds like an intelligent person who is capable of stringing words together to form a coherent sentence. Trump, with all of his business success, cannot seem to do this. In fact he can't go on tv and not look like a fool. Definitely one of his short comings. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yes. The difference Obama sounds like an intelligent person who is capable of stringing words together to form a coherent sentence. Trump, with all of his business success, cannot seem to do this. In fact he can't go on tv and not look like a fool. Definitely one of his short comings. 

Woolie said the same about dubya, almost verbatim. 

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Some people won't ever care what Trump says or does. They're the true believers, the dead enders. 

They'll never be embarrassed, never admit fault, and they'll cling to Trump to the end.

No shit. Trump could be caught on tape having sex with an aborted fetus and these guys would think he's a genius. Holy fuck!

29 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No...Warren insulted their heritage...Trump was just making light of it.

It had no relevance to the conversation. He had to bring up the only person he knows with any association to the native Americans and it happens to be someone he doesn't like. Is that what you do when you are honoring some ethnic people for their contributions? Holy fake man. :lol:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It had no relevance to the conversation. He had to bring up the only person he knows with any association to the native Americans and it happens to be someone he doesn't like. Is that what you do when you are honoring some ethnic people for their contributions? Holy fake man. :lol:

This! :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It had its impact on the right(left) people. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It had its impact on the right(left) people. :thumbsup:

Oh ok so next time hillary or cowboy hat lady says something stupid it will have impacted the (right) people... :bc:

• Gold Member

that is pretty damn funny!!  you know there are some handlers somewhere off camera that just shit themselves.

Either way i enjoy a person that doesn't have filter vs those that is all filtered and rehearsed and fake.

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh ok so next time hillary or cowboy hat lady says something stupid it will have impacted the (right) people... :bc:

Yup...it solidifies how butthurt the left is. :bc:

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

that is pretty damn funny!!  you know there are some handlers somewhere off camera that just shit themselves.

Either way i enjoy a person that doesn't have filter vs those that is all filtered and rehearsed and fake.

See? 

This is how they'll justify it to the end. 

Doesn't matter how embarrassing he is, they'll always love him. 

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See? 

This is how they'll justify it to the end. 

Doesn't matter how embarrassing he is, they'll always love him. 

Man i can't wait to throw this shit back in their face when trump is gone and some beat off lib is president.