Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump Wants To Hit People With His Small Hands

Not that I think he would much damage with those little hands, but man you have to question the temperament of this guy with the most powerful weapons in the world at his disposal.

This guy just keeps providing fodder for ads that will be run against him, to be honest I think that he truly has a screw loose.

13 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

The clintons embezzled billions from Haiti and this is what occupied wince mind.

As soon as I saw this story I knew one of these guys would run with it. So predictable.

Just now, Snake said:

Just going off what he and his little Vin's say..... I sure don't research the guy.

Not much to know. A lot of LMS mixed with social insecurity 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When he loses and he will I really think he will kill himself.....on national TV of course

So where do you get this shit from? Seriously??? That's got to be one of the dumber things you've said lately.

That's just who is required to run the US... the type of guy who would say things like "you picked the wrote guy to mess with, I'm gonna open a can of whoopass on you" if confronted.  What a tough guy.

Edited by Delgaty

Just now, Delgaty said:

That's just who is required to run the US... the type of guy who would say things like "you picked he wrote guy to mess with, I'm gonna open a can of whoopass on you" if confronted.  What a tough guy.

:lol:

• Gold Member

Trump is your garden variety realtor, he says whatever comes to mind and then scrambles to justify it, at least to some degree. You shouldn't believe a word he says.

16 hours ago, Elkhorn said:

Lmao at the tards that don't understand what he's taking about, especially from a partial clip of what he said, typical 

I'll bet you say the same thing about Donald when he talks about his sacrifice, poor Mr. Trump he is always misunderstood or people just don't get his jokes :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll bet you say the same thing about Donald when he talks about his sacrifice, poor Mr. Trump he is always misunderstood or people just don't get his jokes :lol:

So because he wasn't in the military he sacrificed nothing??

you are getting further and further  left