Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I think maybe in your case, they should have done a psych exam, 'cause you're definitely fucked-up Private Pyle!!!!  :wacko:

Listen here Chief Littlenuts, I've smoked more pot in the last 10 days than moto smokes in a month :lmao:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

If you hate someone from the internet, you are likely a transvestite who's hormones aren't in balance, or you were just born a pussy.

If you ever come up to NH, you can repeat that line.................as you're pulling a 5-D-CELL MAGLITE  outta' your ass.    :bigfinger:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

10 days from your first symptom.  I still have 4-5 symptoms on day 10.

This was my guidelines...    typically people will have symptoms a day or 2 or3  before they test do you can go back to your first symptoms as your start day of quarantine.....  not necessarily your test day

FD1EE771-5E47-4BFF-ADA1-E2AC4F2B76AC.thumb.png.477086ea62c0109776c2fdf2858179ce.png

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Listen here Chief Littlenuts, I've smoked more pot in the last 10 days than moto smokes in a month :lmao:

Yeah, I can tell, ya' been like THE ROADRUNNER being chased by Wiley Coyote!!!!!    

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I can tell, ya' been like THE ROADRUNNER being chased by Wiley Coyote!!!!!    

I got some built up cabin fever lol.  Check out the Leaderboard I'm crushing the site again today even after Kivi put the stomping on SnowRider this morning.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

If you hate someone from the internet, you are likely a transvestite who's hormones aren't in balance, or you were just born a pussy.

I got somethin' with your name on it...   

PC050670.JPG

Znotty means business!  Man all I got to combat that D-cell MAGLIGHT is a couple LED headlamps and a couple 3000 lumin LED flashlights.

I gotta think one of my 3000 lumen pocket lights with 3 AAA batteries might be brighter than a D cell MAG from 1993.  That's technology for ya.

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Znotty means business!  Man all I got to combat that D-cell MAGLIGHT is a couple LED headlamps and a couple 3000 lumin LED flashlights.

I gotta think one of my 3000 lumen pocket lights with 3 AAA batteries might be brighter than a D cell MAG from 1993.  That's technology for ya.

She doesn't use them for light, only for his man gash pleasure.

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

My little lights would do a thing for him then, he could stuff a couple 2 or 3 of them up there and light him up from the inside.

That's why she has a whole lot of those big ones.

31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This was my guidelines...    typically people will have symptoms a day or 2 or3  before they test do you can go back to your first symptoms as your start day of quarantine.....  not necessarily your test day

FD1EE771-5E47-4BFF-ADA1-E2AC4F2B76AC.thumb.png.477086ea62c0109776c2fdf2858179ce.png

Obviously things are different in Haiti.:ashamed:

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Furballs, this is more your size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC070689.JPG

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

She doesn't use them for light, only for his man gash pleasure.

Hey faggot, the drug store called, your estrogen script is ready for pick-up!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!  :owned:     

50 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It is funny how a few posters can rile up the forum. Snowrider posts and they come. 

She is a nice representation of what we all detest in a person.  And most of us feel like degrading and embarrassing her while laughing aloud is enough....some of us know that watching and hearing her scream for her life would be much more fun....but only after all her hope for life has been stripped of her in front of her eyes.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She is a nice representation of what we all detest in a person.  And most of us feel like degrading and embarrassing her while laughing aloud is enough....some of us know that watching and hearing her scream for her life would be much more fun....but only after all her hope for life has been stripped of her in front of her eyes.

That was deep, Z. Real deep.  

WTF  is Z talkin' about???? :wtf: