Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

In London England two Muslim terrorists rammed into people with a van and then hacked at people with machetes.  One crazy brave fucker in a bar basically yelled "come at me" and fought the guy long enough for most of the patrons to escape. He lived to drink another day. If those two had access to the fire power that fine white Christian in Vegas had, the story would be different.   In the London bridge incident, it was a very crowded place and two people only managed to kill 8 and wound 48. One guy in Vegas killed 7-8 times as many and wounded 3-4 times as many. Even the suicide bomber at the Manchester concert couldn't kill half as many as the Vegas bomber. 

Remember that the mass shooting list does not include the one offs that the excited states is famous for. These are all planned out murders. No suicides, robberies gone wrong or toddlers killing their parents ( a personal favourite of mine)

You being pissy pants scared of guns and coming here day after day to rant about them does nothing...you are changing nothing other then the amount of people that actually read your posts which gets smaller and smaller. This is like your Kayaking hissy fit all over again. You find something to whine about and just keep stomping your feet like a bratty kid. Didn't you say you are in your 50's? :lol: 

But hey, please do carry on trying to educate people how a gun is more efficient at killing then a knife. Especially when one is barricaded in a perch 100+ feet up on top of a vary large crowd with multiple semi-auto guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.

In fact, while you're at, it tell us how wet water is too! 

For some reason he's terrified of firearms..I honestly don't know any men who don't own at least 1 firearm, and I can only think of 3 females I know who don't have at least one..most have concealed carry permits as my wife and I do.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You being pissy pants scared of guns and coming here day after day to rant about them does nothing...you are changing nothing other then the amount of people that actually read your posts which gets smaller and smaller. This is like your Kayaking hissy fit all over again. You find something to whine about and just keep stomping your feet like a bratty kid. Didn't you say you are in your 50's? :lol: 

But hey, please do carry on trying to educate people how a gun is more efficient at killing then a knife. Especially when one is barricaded in a perch 100+ feet up on top of a vary large crowd with multiple semi-auto guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.

In fact, while you're at, it tell us how wet water is too! 

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

For some reason he's terrified of firearms..I honestly don't know any men who don't own at least 1 firearm, and I can only think of 3 females I know who don't have at least one..most have concealed carry permits as my wife and I do.

It’s bitches like you two who are part of the problem. You equate owning a gun with being tough. You think that being able to kill somebody by pulling a trigger somehow makes you tough. 

It’s a great sales job by the NRA and you’ve fallen for it. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s bitches like you two who are part of the problem. You equate owning a gun with being tough. You think that being able to kill somebody by pulling a trigger somehow makes you tough. 

It’s a great sales job by the NRA and you’ve fallen for it. 

I read this and am like........Wow, you are really fucked up in the head...You really think like this?? or are you just messing around?? you have got to just be trolling

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

How many of these people are part of a “well regulated militia”

Has anyone checked to see how many of the 397 mass shooters this year were part of a well regulated militia?

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I read this and am like........Wow, you are really fucked up in the head...You really think like this?? or are you just messing around?? you have got to just be trolling

I think it's a little of both actually. He has that Snowrider mentality or wanting to move the needle so he keeps blurting out stupid shit after stupid shit.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Read their posts. Sure looks like they equate gun ownership with being tough. 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nah, I think he's simply afraid of firearms, that's okay it's his thing I guess. He's entitled to his opinion.. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I did, hence my question to you, please bold in either of their posts how either of them owning a firearm makes them bad asses..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

At the several gun training courses we've been through the teachers have all been LEO's, they call it "being prepared and hope the need never arises". 

I like how every one of you gun loving bitches keep accusing me of being an idiot.

Yet you haven’t been able to take on any of my arguments. 

If people will find another way to kill, (a mantra often repeated here) why haven’t other western countries had mass knifings, bombing, or vehicular attacks that match the US mass gun murders?

If you believe in the second amendment, why aren’t you part of a well regulated militia?

Have the mass murderers this year been part of a well regulated militia?

since the idea behind having a well armed civilian population is to keep the government in check, why don’t you have access to the same weapons? Jets, cruise missiles, atomic bombs. Why did you allow us government to win the arms race?

When is this well armed militia going to act?  Twice the electoral college chose the president instead of voters. They’ve spent you 20 trillion into debt. A significant portion of the population believed Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim plant who was making side deals with the Russians.    Now Trump is making side deals with the Russians, putting his unelected family in positions of power and no one is or has done jack shit. 

It sure looks like you get all the bad side effects without any of the intended results. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how every one of you gun loving bitches keep accusing me of being an idiot.

Yet you haven’t been able to take on any of my arguments. 

If people will find another way to kill, (a mantra often repeated here) why haven’t other western countries had mass knifings, bombing, or vehicular attacks that match the US mass gun murders?

If you believe in the second amendment, why aren’t you part of a well regulated militia?

Have the mass murderers this year been part of a well regulated militia?

since the idea behind having a well armed civilian population is to keep the government in check, why don’t you have access to the same weapons? Jets, cruise missiles, atomic bombs. Why did you allow us government to win the arms race?

When is this well armed militia going to act?  Twice the electoral college chose the president instead of voters. They’ve spent you 20 trillion into debt. A significant portion of the population believed Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim plant who was making side deals with the Russians.    Now Trump is making side deals with the Russians, putting his unelected family in positions of power and no one is or has done jack shit. 

It sure looks like you get all the bad side effects without any of the intended results. 

Yawn. Statistically irrelevant. Move on cunt lips.... No one cares anymore.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

That is true in the USA, but the exact opposite here in Canada.

I know 1 person that carries a concealed weapon.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

That is true in the USA, but the exact opposite here in Canada.

I know 1 person that carries a concealed weapon.

Isn't it great?  I've never met a Canadian who said they were too scared to leave their house without a gun.

What a shitty country they live in.

Funny thing is both Countries were settled by Europeans, at the same time, with the same basic religions and have similar laws and government.      Yet they chose to follow some outdated ideas from the past and we looked forward.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Isn't it great?  I've never met a Canadian who said they were too scared to leave their house without a gun.

Funny thing is both Countries were settled by Europeans, at the same time, with the same basic religions and have similar laws and government.      Yet they chose to follow some outdated ideas from the past and we looked forward.  

Why is this your problem? Let us do us, you do you. We honestly, without a doubt, give zero fucks what you people do. Not even one fuck. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I work in murder capital USA and I don't carry a gun. Shit I don't even own a hand gun. But I don't have any objection to anyone who lawfully carries one. Making guns illegal only takes guns away from law abiding citizens, it does nothing to reduce gun violence. Guns and drugs are part of the world we live in and they aren't going away. We should embrace a common sense approach to dealing with the abuses of both. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I work in murder capital USA and I don't carry a gun. Shit I don't even own a hand gun. But I don't have any objection to anyone who lawfully carries one. Making guns illegal only takes guns away from law abiding citizens, it does nothing to reduce gun violence. Guns and drugs are part of the world we live in and they aren't going away. We should embrace a common sense approach to dealing with the abuses of both. 

If reducing the number of guns does nothing to reduce gun violence, then explain why you are the only western nation that continues to have mass shootings on an average of one per day.  vs Canada, England, Japan, Australia, Germany.