Check your account email address ×

Happy "Bootlicker" Day!!

Just now, ckf said:

I've got one for that @dz246 fuckhead too. It's his old screen name : dz :       :dz: 

Angry Mustang Guy may be getting one too if he keeps his shit up :news:  

:lol:

I am not familiiar with dz246's "hijinx".   but I did add teh "zitterich" to my spread sheet.  :bc:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They had him on meds the last few years. He would wake up crying and a complete mess with all the shit he saw and had suppressed. I had built an in law for him on my last house so he could live with us and didn't have to go to a home. She got the house after the split. When he could still drive, he would come to my new house that was only 5 miles away, just to hang out. He would ask me not to tell his daughter so he wouldn't get yelled at.:lol:

You're a good man.  He sounds like a helluva guy.  Fuck...I don't want to get old(er).   I gotta find a way to go out with in a flame of epic and GNAR ridiculousness!!!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're a good man.  He sounds like a helluva guy.  Fuck...I don't want to get old(er).   I gotta find a way to go out with in a flame of epic and GNAR ridiculousness!!!  

May I suggest a plane ride with Redbennytoomany?:lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

May I suggest a plane ride with Redbennytoomany?:lol:

I said a "flame of epic and GNAR ridiculousness".  Not epic stupidity and complete lack of any cognition.  

Although, I'll probably just fall down the stairs, break my neck and shit my only clothing peice consisting of just my tighty whities on the way down to the bottom where I'll be found in a oh, so unceremonious and undignified pile of ashitty, blood mess....with my eyes still open in surprise.  

Good grief.

....maybe I should inquire with "Benny Airlines".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Man....I bet he "jumped in"during WW2  shit...I love to talk to guys like that.

:bc:

My pics are few and far between.  Some just didn't make it, a lot destroyed and some just lost between here and my parents.  I had some confiscated!!!!

I wasn't much of a shutter bug anyway.  I wish I'd have taken more though.  

As a kid all I remember he wasn' a big guy, but was also a boxer in the army, and had the biggest friggin hands you'd ever seen, like built in catchers mitts.  I never knew any of his history until just recently.  Many lives can tell some pretty good stories.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I said a "flame of epic and GNAR ridiculousness".  Not epic stupidity and complete lack of any cognition.  

Although, I'll probably just fall down the stairs, break my neck and shit my only clothing peice consisting of just my tighty white ies on the way down to the bottom where I'll be found in a oh, so unceremonious and undignified pile of ashitty, blood mess....with my eyes still open in surprise.  

Good grief.

....maybe I should inquire with "Benny Airlines".

I spose there could be worse ways to go :lol:  I'm hoping at about 106,  I'm telling snowmachine stories to my great grandkids and how useless those new fangled hover sleds the ride now that just float over the snow and never get stuck....."back in my day, we''d get stuck up to our tits in the woods for hours, wrecking our backs trying to get them out"  Then I vapor lock after after a really good prime rib dinner. :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

As a kid all I remember he wasn' a big guy, but was also a boxer in the army, and had the biggest friggin hands you'd ever seen, like built in catchers mitts.  I never knew any of his history until just recently.  Many lives can tell some pretty good stories.

I spose there could be worse ways to go :lol:  I'm hoping at about 106,  I'm telling snowmachine stories to my great grandkids and how useless those new fangled hover sleds the ride now that just float over the snow and never get stuck....."back in my day, we''d get stuck up to our tits in the woods for hours, wrecking our backs trying to get them out"  Then I vapor lock after after a really good prime rib dinner. :lol: 

3 yrs? O.o

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

My mom just sent me this, my grandfather at his Veterans day celebration in the facility he is in..Korean War vet and will be 101 years young in January 

mms_20171111_112322.jpg

Damn...God Bless your Grandfather.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Was on duty but was able to attend the main one as well as the special Naval ones in Kingston.  My step daughter and step son are both Naval Reservists.  Very proud of them.  Missing my good friend posted overseas as well.  Thanks you to all who served, continue to serve.  Lest we forget...

14991916_10157858753475515_7327887010185847936_n.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ckf said:

What makes you think I was talking about you :news: 

12 hours ago, ckf said:

I've got one for that @dz246 fuckhead too. It's his old screen name : dz :       :dz: 

Angry Mustang Guy may be getting one too if he keeps his shit up :news:  

donald-trump-hotel-soho-failing-layoffs.gif_cf.gif.0c7a5e28fa7b2821f61f25a825e049d4.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1