Check your account email address ×

Happy "Bootlicker" Day!!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Just found out one of our old neighbors 2 houses up the street, just passed away at the age of 93.  He was in the 101st Airborne.  RIP.

Man....I bet he "jumped in"during WW2  shit...I love to talk to guys like that.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Thanks for starting this thread Zam. My youngest is fascinated with the old uniforms that I kind of forgot I had. My brother has all of the guns they came home with.:bc: I will have to wait until the wife and daughter aren't around to go through the pics. I think I have a few shot up Iran sailers that were wrapped up in their flag. I brought the flag home with me but ended up throwing it out because it smelled so bad. Couldn't exactly bring it to the dry cleaners.:lol:A Master Cheif destroyed most of my good pictures. We had to use a Polaroid back then. Couldn't drop off rolls of film to just anybody back then.:bc:

:bc:

My pics are few and far between.  Some just didn't make it, a lot destroyed and some just lost between here and my parents.  I had some confiscated!!!!

I wasn't much of a shutter bug anyway.  I wish I'd have taken more though.  

Apparently my daughter is just the bootlickingest little bootlicker in her school. She won the 25$ prize for best bootlicker day dissertation at her schools bootlickerfest yesterday. To say i am ashamed is an understatement. She thinks her grandpa and uncle are war heroes. Her grandpa isnt even a vet and her uncle drove a tank hauler around the sandbox and collected a check. Im going to have to habe a sitdown with her soon

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apparently my daughter is just the bootlickingest little bootlicker in her school. She won the 25$ prize for best bootlicker day dissertation at her schools bootlickerfest yesterday. To say i am ashamed is an understatement. She thinks her grandpa and uncle are war heroes. Her grandpa isnt even a vet and her uncle drove a tank hauler around the sandbox and collected a check. Im going to have to habe a sitdown with her soon

Well, good for her!  It sounds like she’s turning out to be a fine person.  You know, in spite of her surroundings.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s nice to see her breaking the cycle. :bc: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My daughter came home from school with this. It's for my neighbor who is a capt in the army. Neither my wife or I prompted her to do this. My little 8 year old made me proud to be her father.

IMG_3430.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s nice to see her breaking the cycle. :bc: 

She probably tells her class that she is being raised by a single mom and keeps dad away from any school functions. My wife lets me go to school functions,but I'm not allowed to talk.:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My daughter came home from school with this. It's for my neighbor who is a capt in the army. Neither my wife or I prompted her to do this. My little 8 year old made me proud to be her father.

IMG_3430.JPG

That made my heart flutter just a bit.  It may have been the half pound of bacon I layed waste to at breakfast though....but still.

Way to go, SOPHIA!!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Im ashamed for all of you. The only cycle that wont be broken is the one concerning endless worship of unjust wars

It's not about the why's or the political aspect in here...FUCK FACE!  NOW, Beat your fucking face and draw fucking fire!!!!!

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not about the why's or the political aspect in here...FUCK FACE!  NOW, Beat your fucking face and draw fucking fire!!!!!

Oh right....its about the respect we need to give for those who got duped into thinking they were sacrificing for the defense of our country. Well fuck that bullshit

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh right....its about the respect we need to give for those who got duped into thinking they were sacrificing for the defense of our country. Well fuck that bullshit

Hey man, it's not your fault...haters gonna hate.  Now go cry somewhere else about your own life's massive shortcomings.  

Shoo fly!

:lmao:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey man, it's not your fault...haters gonna hate.  Now go cry somewhere else about your own life's massive shortcomings.  

Shoo fly!

No...i think i'll stay right here and drop some truth on your gay bootlicking orgy of thankfullness for worthless service to no one

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shoo fly!

All you need to do is type : ben : to get this :ben:   It saves a lot of typing. Never mind I forgot who I was replying to :news: 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

No...i think i'll stay right here and drop some truth on your gay bootlicking orgy of thankfullness for worthless service to no one

With SeRena gone...there is a spot to fill.  Send me a pic of your faggot face!!  GO TO PM!!!!  :lol:

SR Clown Look.jpg

• Haha 1

This was a few years ago. He passed last year. My ex wife's dad. Man, did he have some great stories , that I could listen to all day. Over 30 years in the Army. WW2, Korea, and Vietnam. Never respected anybody more than him. 

IMG_3431.JPG

• Like 3

Just now, Woodtick said:

This was a few years ago. He passed last year. My ex wife's dad. Man, did he have some great stories , that I could listen to all day. Over 30 years in the Army. WW2, Korea, and Vietnam. Never respected anybody more than him. 

IMG_3431.JPG

:bc:

I spent some time volunteering at a VA hospital and talked to some fucking GNAR terminal old guys that were in WW2 and Korea.  These guys had seen some real shit.  It was awesome as fuck to talk to them...and I think they really loved talking about it with a fellow vet their last few days.  One was a tank commander in WW2.  FUCK ME with those stories!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

What did you guys do to piss SR off? 

Not think exactly like him.  Some here really tried but, the brain removal they underwent just didn't leave much for the body to survive on.  Not sure how SR does it.  

They had him on meds the last few years. He would wake up crying and a complete mess with all the shit he saw and had suppressed. I had built an in law for him on my last house so he could live with us and didn't have to go to a home. She got the house after the split. When he could still drive, he would come to my new house that was only 5 miles away, just to hang out. He would ask me not to tell his daughter so he wouldn't get yelled at.:lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: EXCELLENT!  Fucking couch-tifa Mutha fucka!

:ben:

I've got one for that @dz246 fuckhead too. It's his old screen name : dz :       :dz: 

Angry Mustang Guy may be getting one too if he keeps his shit up :news: