Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ewww....yummmy.  :bc:

I need to grab a bottle of Grand Marnier now that eggnog is back on the shelves. Rum goes OK with it, but Grand Marnier is better  :bc:

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's very good to sip straight. It's also one of the best to mix with eggnog :bc:

And makes a hell of a margarita. I like it on the rocks the best. Also love Drambuie on the rocks 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And makes a hell of a margarita. I like it on the rocks the best. Also love Drambuie on the rocks 

You would drink paint thinner on the rocks.:guzzle: give me a call about you chimney lipshits.........!!!!!!!!!!!! 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I prefer my liquor neat, but ice cold. I usually leave it on the deck this time of year :bc:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I prefer my liquor neat, but ice cold. I usually leave it on the deck this time of year :bc:

I like mine with a little water and the ice gets me that. Ice cold for sure and a little watered down :lol: 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You do know that a vodka martini is just Vodka and a mix straw full of vermouth right? 

i make them "dirty" with olive juice as well. Went a little overboard on that one with the Vodka as I remember. :lol: