Check your account email address ×

any one get ther sleds out yet?

I almost took the sled out today to take a couple rips in the freshly hayed field behind my house.I was going to take it from the upper garage, where its taking the space of my truck which is usually there.  I decided I want to continue to come home to it for another week or two, so I can walk around it and revel in its awesomeness, before I pack it in the trailer for its winter trip north.  The leaves ended up taking priority.  My sled is greased, adjusted, aligned, my multiple helmets and goggless wrapped and ready.  Need one pair of light-medium weather gloves and I'm good to go for this season.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I almost took the sled out today to take a couple rips in the freshly hayed field behind my house.I was going to take it from the upper garage, where its taking the space of my truck which is usually there.  I decided I want to continue to come home to it for another week or two, so I can walk around it and revel in its awesomeness, before I pack it in the trailer for its winter trip north.  The leaves ended up taking priority.  My sled is greased, adjusted, aligned, my multiple helmets and goggless wrapped and ready.  Need one pair of light-medium weather gloves and I'm good to go for this season.

Just seeing you describe that i picture you wearing a long white tasseled scarf that blows nicely in the wind. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I wish we could.  65* here and rain today.  Been raining the last 3 days. 56 and clouds right now 

Done with the rain.  Big muddy mess around here.

55 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Just seeing you describe that i picture you wearing a long white tasseled scarf that blows nicely in the wind. :lmao:

Nah, I still remember the old days and running the risk of the scarf getting caught up in the belt, cuz the old sleds , it was all right out there in the open. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, I still remember the old days and running the risk of the scarf getting caught up in the belt, cuz the old sleds , it was all right out there in the open. :lol: 

It was weird putting my gear on today....for some reason with the weight loss my head is smaller...my bv2 is too big...and so is my gear...i mean way to big....my boots fit good though. :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

It was weird putting my gear on today....for some reason with the weight loss my head is smaller...my bv2 is too big...and so is my gear...i mean way to big....my boots fit good though. :lol:

Mine is looser too. I'm finally going to buy a trek vest and I don't have to get a bigger jacket. :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Id trade ya...to early for this cold...was a wind chill of -22 here today.

How do you live there? :lol:

Dipped down to the 40 last week and you should of heard the bitching about how cold it was.

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Mine is looser too. I'm finally going to buy a trek vest and I don't have to get a bigger jacket. :lol:

All you skinny bastards, I think I packed on 10 lbs. this year. :lol: 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I hope you can still make the misses smile?:read::lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I fertilized my lawn today. Trees are still full of leaves. 

Yup,  same here. I hate those leaves.

For two months all I do is blow leaves around and drag them in the woods.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How do you live there? :lol:

Dipped down to the 40 last week and you should of heard the bitching about how cold it was.

Were looking for a place back in Ontario actually... Im feeling the cold more and more every yr it seems. :wall:

16 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ya i could fit 2 tekvest under my coat now....i didnt really think i was all that big before...but my clothes tell a different story...ive seen a few people the last little bit that i havent seen in over a yr and they thought i was sick....not sure if thats good or not. :lol:

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Were looking for a place back in Ontario actually... Im feeling the cold more and more every yr it seems. :wall:

Right on.  The older you get the less tolerance you  have to the cold.

I still love the snow, but hate the cold now.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Ya i could fit 2 tekvest under my coat now....i didnt really think i was all that big before...but my clothes tell a different story...ive seen a few people the last little bit that i havent seen in over a yr and they thought i was sick....not sure if thats good or not. :lol:

When people ask me how I lost the weight I tell them I have aids. I get tired of telling people everything I'm doing. :lol:

• Haha 1