Check your account email address ×

George H.W. Bush on Trump: He's a 'blowhard'

Source: The Hill

BY BRANDON CARTER - 11/04/17 07:51 AM EDT 

In a new book, former President George H.W. Bush confirmed he voted for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election and said of President Trump, "I'm not too excited about him being a leader." 

“I don’t like him,” George H.W. Bush said in a new book. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.” 

The book, titled “The Last Republicans” by author Mark K. Updegrove, explores the connection between the elder bush and his soon, former President George W. Bush.

In the book, the elder Bush confirms he voted for Clinton over President Trump, and the younger bush says he voted for “none of the above,” according to The New York Times.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/358746-george-hw-bush-on-trump-hes-a-blowhard 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Source: The Hill

BY BRANDON CARTER - 11/04/17 07:51 AM EDT 

In a new book, former President George H.W. Bush confirmed he voted for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election and said of President Trump, "I'm not too excited about him being a leader." 

“I don’t like him,” George H.W. Bush said in a new book. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.” 

The book, titled “The Last Republicans” by author Mark K. Updegrove, explores the connection between the elder bush and his soon, former President George W. Bush.

In the book, the elder Bush confirms he voted for Clinton over President Trump, and the younger bush says he voted for “none of the above,” according to The New York Times.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/358746-george-hw-bush-on-trump-hes-a-blowhard 

I'd like to publicly defend Trump, but I fear some of the retaliation/ repercussions. I would send letters to the editors of the Washington Post, New York Times, etc. 

Problem is, people hate him with a PASSION!!!!!    

25 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Anyone else remember how made mc was when Bush was president? Didnt he get banned on HCS because of Bush? :lol:

There is no doubt he was one of the many liberals now here spouting off that were over there trolling the CE forum.  Then reporting posts and complaining via PM to the Mods that "they're being mean to me!!!"  

Lost the CE over there for that shit.  Everyone just got tired of having to go in there and back read pages and pages of shit from these idiots to find out what was going on and find out what the god damn liberal twats were crying about.

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Anyone else remember how made mc was when Bush was president? Didnt he get banned on HCS because of Bush? :lol:

I have never been banned anywhere and always used “Mainecat” as my log in since I started posting at sno goers trash site. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's fine...I expect nothing better from you anyhow.

I don’t like him,” George H.W. Bush said in a new book. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.” 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t like him,” George H.W. Bush said in a new book. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.” 

So what....you don't like Bush and honestly who gives a fuck what W has to say? 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have never been banned anywhere and always used “Mainecat” as my log in since I started posting at sno goers trash site. 

You got a warning or something, was around the time I started reading here, you were madder than ben in hang cuffs in the back seat of a police car over bush :lol:  now hes ok?