Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No you haven't.  Go have another drink, beaker 

Yah I have.....never hurt myself or anyone else and piled tons of miles on drunker than shit and having more fun than a Marine at a Chip N Dales show @@@@2@2@2!!!!!!111

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I've rode more in 5 seasons than std has his entrie life.  Sorry but true! I don't think his hands have seen a wrench!  

:owned: 

He sounds like Preston

"My dealer says that I have to use the yellow antifreeze cause it has special formulation for the ETEC !!!"

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Is AMG not the biggest butthurt human alive. :lol:

17 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

AMG better go to the safe space site...

Oh wait...they think hes a joke there too!!!!

:lol2:

Affirmative on both counts. :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah I have.....never hurt myself or anyone else and piled tons of miles on drunker than shit and having more fun than a Marine at a Chip N Dales show @@@@2@2@2!!!!!!111

good luck with that . we did plenty of that shit for decades . lots of little wrecks but shit catches up and when it dose it s not pretty . sitting waiting for a chopper because your bud still has not woken up is never fun . then when you find out he will never walk again it really wakes a few guys up. but then others keep spinning the wheel then you sit waiting for the chopper again because some one was to loaded and busted his pelvic bone and sheered of 3 ribs . the fun part is calling the wife.

in all honesty I try to not even trail ride any longer and that is a big part of it I know how many guys coming at me real hot are shitfaced. and I never let my wife lead because I know she is not quick enough to react to the drunk fucks coming full speed on the wrong side of the corner  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

good luck with that . we did plenty of that shit for decades . lots of little wrecks but shit catches up and when it dose it s not pretty . sitting waiting for a chopper because your bud still has not woken up is never fun . then when you find out he will never walk again it really wakes a few guys up. but then others keep spinning the wheel then you sit waiting for the chopper again because some one was to loaded and busted his pelvic bone and sheered of 3 ribs . the fun part is calling the wife.

in all honesty I try to not even trail ride any longer and that is a big part of it I know how many guys coming at me real hot are shitfaced. and I never let my wife lead because I know she is not quick enough to react to the drunk fucks coming full speed on the wrong side of the corner  

We have our own playground....no others to worry about. That said I am still safer on the trail drunk as fuck than some noob like amg with his first 800 class sled :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

We have our own playground....no others to worry about. That said I am still safer on the trail drunk as fuck than some noob like amg with his first 800 class sled :lol: 

lol I have buds who are never sober and when they are they wreck shit

Just now, f7ben said:

This will be my 1st yr not drinking and riding....its gonna be tough....but I have to watch my figure these days. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lol I have buds who are never sober and when they are they wreck shit

I tend to be much more careful when I am drinking. I wreck a lot of shit because of sobriety

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

This will be my 1st yr not drinking and riding....its gonna be tough....but I have to watch my figure these days. :lol:

I couldnt do it....no way. Sleds are my trigger for alcoholism :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I've rode more in 5 seasons than std has his entrie life.  Sorry but true! 

I don't think his hands have seen a wrench!  

:owned: 

I've been riding sleds longer than you've been alive you red headed retard :lol:

I've never worked on anything? :lmao: ok :lol:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah I have.....

neverhurt myself or anyone else and piled tons of miles on drunker than shit and having more fun than a Marine at a Chip N Dales show @@@@2@2@2!!!!!!111

Nope, SBYL

The only thing you've done more than me is crash and destroy your toys.  Why on Earth anyone would let you fly a plane is just mind boggling 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , I was out of butts and it was too late to go to the store so cut me some slack , I'm not even gonna go back and see what the poor skeedoo guy's response was :lol:  

You gotta quit that shit man. :bc:

6 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Yeah I quit last January and then my back was tweaked so this will be my first full season of riding and no drinking.....going to be weird.

• Like 3

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

What are you then....70 yrs old. :lmao:

The fucking idiot throws out these stupid statements that are just assinine and expects people to believe them...priceless! :lol:

• Like 1