Check your account email address ×

Just shoot him as quietly as possible

Just now, Zambroski said:

So blacks scare you?  Just tell them how much you like their food.  All good!!!

No?  Meh....just trying to argue while matching your emotion.

you know more people are killed by lightening each year than terrorists in the US right????? SO that kind of makes any focus on it completely fucking retarded 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I can try.  Here....

I see the impact cancer has on people and their families.  I don't need to get it to fully appreciiate that it's "impact" is going to be really bad.

Why do you think this whole thing revolves around your personal life experiences?  I find this bizarre.  Good for you that you don't live in fear but you and people like you thinking in any way that me and people like me do is astonishing.  Again, I don't need to bring shit in my house on the bottom of my shoes to know nothing good is probably going to come from it.  One other thing..these idiotic correlation you paecked out here pretty much made your "we deserve it" argument null.

Too bad those that were just run over by that home depot truck Didn't get the chance to explain their love for ME cuisine.  This could have all been avoided.

Did this "set you straight" at all?  I don't care.  :lol:

Hey I gave you my experience and I asked everyone else to give me theirs and not FUCKING ONE OF YOU could give me an example. So what are you basing your "factual" opinions on? :news:

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Let's be honest here, not one of you faggots are gonna do a fucking thing to stop islam in the us. More people have been killed in Chicago by blacks in the last year than have been killed by Muslims in the history of the US. But YOUR biggest fear is Muslims. Yeah I'm the one who is ignorant here... :lol:

Will you just shut the fuck up for 5 mins , I mean really

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you know more people are killed by lightening each year than terrorists in the US right????? SO that kind of makes any focus on it completely fucking retarded 

Yet....people still don't go out in a thunderstorm and celebrate festivus.  Weird.  Wonder why.

:lol:

Do you people examine your correlational arguments before you send them out for others to judge you?  You really may want to consider it.  Cuz...

What.gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yet....people still don't go out in a thunderstorm and celebrate festivus.  Weird.  Wonder why.

Do you people examine your correlational arguments before you send them out for others to judge you?  You really may want to consider it.  Cuz...

What.gif

right....so we should quit fucking going out into the ME and celebrating festivus and maybe we wouldnt get struck by lightening from time to time

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So blacks scare you?  Just tell them how much you like their food.  All good!!!

No?  Meh....just trying to argue while matching your emotion.

I'm not really a fan of black food except for bbq. And if we are talking about which ethnicities have affected me personally negatively then blacks would be the far and away leader so I would say our country has more of a black problem than a Muslim problem...

Hey I gave you my experience and I asked everyone else to give me theirs and not FUCKING ONE OF YOU could give me an example. So what are you basing your "factual" opinions on? :news:

You asked everyone else to give you their personal experience on....ummmm....their ME friends and family experience?  That's weird...and I don't think you did anyway.  I can give you mine...and it's not like yours.  But, I've seen them when they are in a position of "will enforcement".  My guess is, as you are breaking bread and complimenting their cuisine, they are hardly wanting to enforce anything other than you money coming into their hands...and obligatory friendliness.

You fucking NAZI!!!

:lol: Not sure what that had to do with anything....just felt like it to lighten your mood.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

right....so we should quit fucking going out into the ME and celebrating festivus and maybe we wouldnt get struck by lightening from time to time

I agree.  ALL OUT.....AND ALL OUT NOW.   Let them all fend for themselves and hack eachother up until blood soaks the oil in the ground.  That's not going to stop Islam though.  Has nothing to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What.gif

You have not provided any anecdotal facts whatsoever. You just make cutesy little retorts and post silly gifs but don't really make a case for your position. Why don't you post some YouTube videos of Muslims raping white women or something?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You asked everyone else to give you their personal experience on....ummmm....their ME friends and family experience?  That's weird...and I don't think you did anyway.  I can give you mine...and it's not like yours.  But, I've seen them when they are in a position of "will enforcement".  My guess is, as you are breaking bread and complimenting their cuisine, they are hardly wanting to enforce anything other than you money coming into their hands...and obligatory friendliness.

You fucking NAZI!!!

:lol: Not sure what that had to do with anything....just felt like it to lighten your mood.  :lmao:

Hey this Sharma shit can really make you rethink stuff. It's that good :lol:

I'm not really a fan of black food except for bbq. And if we are talking about which ethnicities have affected me personally negatively then blacks would be the far and away leader so I would say our country has more of a black problem than a Muslim problem...

We have a HUGE negro problem.  One that most can only speculate on from other countries...or for that matter, regions with almost no blacks.  But let's try and deal with what we have already instead of adding fodder for the future.

Oh...and if you haven't had negro smoked North Carolina BBQ with mustard based sauce...you've never really had BBQ.  Cuz...DAYAM!

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You have not provided any anecdotal facts whatsoever. You just make cutesy little retorts and post silly gifs but don't really make a case for your position. Why don't you post some YouTube videos of Muslims raping white women or something?

WHAT...IN THE FUCK...is an "anecdotal fact".  

Stop it!!!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We have a HUGE negro problem.  One that most can only speculate on from other countries...or for that matter, regions with almost no blacks.  But let's try and deal with what we have already instead of adding fodder for the future.

Oh...and if you haven't had negro smoked North Carolina BBQ with mustard based sauce...you've never really had BBQ.  Cuz...DAYAM!

I am a BBQ fanatic. We have planned family vacations around bbq destinations. Yes I have had the Carolina bbq. Kansas City is still my fav...

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I am a BBQ fanatic. We have planned family vacations around bbq destinations. Yes I have had the Carolina bbq. Kansas City is still my fav...

I still make a mustard based sauce when I smoke pork.  People here are like "WTF is that?"  Then end up eating like fucking soup.  There's a better chance I'm going to put kethcup on steak than put red sauce on good BBQ.

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey this Sharma shit can really make you rethink stuff. It's that good :lol:

Shwarma. There’s a place on Dundee called pita pita by me that’s the best I’ve ever had. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Shwarma. There’s a place on Dundee called pita pita by me that’s the best I’ve ever had. :bc: 

The place by my office is really great. Everything is made fresh. I've got everyone in our office hooked on that place. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I really like chicken Sharma and shisk a Bobs...

When I was in College there was a little restaurant called Shawarma's.   Best damn beer food EVER.   No kidding to this day its the best thing I've ever eaten.  My wife and I tried making them a few times since and failed miserably.  :lol:  We got to know the guy and he had his own seasoning and made his own ranch dressing that was to die for.  The best version was pork.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When I was in College there was a little restaurant called Shawarma's.   Best damn beer food EVER.   No kidding to this day its the best thing I've ever eaten.  My wife and I tried making them a few times since and failed miserably.  :lol:  We got to know the guy and he had his own seasoning and made his own ranch dressing that was to die for.  The best version was pork.  :lol:  

Pretty sure they dont have pork shwarma around here. :lol: But the mexicans have a similar pork product that cooks the pork on a spit like that. Tacos del pastor! Tasty1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Pretty sure they dont have pork shwarma around here. :lol: But the mexicans have a similar pork product that cooks the pork on a spit like that. Tacos del pastor! Tasty1

30 years ago it wasn't a big deal to serve a middle eastern pork dish.  :dunno: