Check your account email address ×

Diversity visa

Snake

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you want a diversity visa so you can visit Bhen?

No thanks. But if I did I can thank a republican. Seems besides enjoying fucking children the other thing republicans are known for is signing the diversity act. 1990. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like this creep broght in a couple dozen others just like him now.

Oh...definitely a "thanks Obama" moment.  

It's hilarious that you insist on blaming a specific person rather than the imperialism that perpetuates terrorism.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh shut he fuck in with this shit.  “Blowback”. :lol:

What we should do is let these people in on greater numbers!!!!!!!!!

We need more religious tribal strife here!!!!!!!

well it has been working out well in Europe.

oh wait   

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How about crazy us citizens that open fire from hotels?

so following your crazy logic .we already have crazy killers in this countery so why not open the doors and let more in ?  yep sounds like pants shitter logic

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fundamentalist muslims are the issue, and yes we can and should kill them all.

Who’s this we? You sign up to fight them? How about your kids? That’s probably beneath them right? Shut the fuck up with this “we” shit as you sit back sucking off any war hawk that passes by but wouldn’t put an inch of skin in the game yourself. Privileged fucking garbage from the leader of the “Muslims scare me” fan club. I’m so sick of you war hawks who are all a bunch of limp dicked cowards advocating for OTHERS going over there and slapping people around. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who’s this we? You sign up to fight them? How about your kids? That’s probably beneath them right? Shut the fuck up with this “we” shit as you sit back sucking off any war hawk that passes by but wouldn’t put an inch of skin in the game yourself. Privileged fucking garbage from the leader of the “Muslims scare me” fan club. I’m so sick of you war hawks who are all a bunch of limp dicked cowards advocating for OTHERS going over there and slapping people around. 

:groin:

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh look, the Wisconsin liberal ex Rambo is triggered.  Go fuck yourself, you smarmy bitch.  I have a right to an opinion on our foreign policy as much as you do.  Fuck I can't stand little bitches like you.  You volunteered, why?  Because you believed in the cause, or the sandwich artist down at Subway wasn't working out?  Without your gun, you're a fucking pussy. :thumbsup:

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was radicalized here in the states. That’s obvious. 

Yeah, at his mosque, that someone in their infinite wisdom thinks is a great idea to have 11-12,000 of here, or whatever the hell the number is.