Check your account email address ×

Any body wanna' eat my meat?

16 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

PA230049.thumb.JPG.f759bae7f2c60f434fa1e43dd3869b9e.JPG

Don't you like venison sausage?  Then fuck ya's.  

I had some steaks also, but fuck ya's.

I cant stand anything Venison . from the taste to waking up and sitting in a stand freezing my ass off to taking out fr ends on cars and trucks to eating the fucking bird seed and knocking down the feeder to the fucked up ticks they carry .

I will still go on a afternoon drive if I happen to stop up at my land when I know my cozens are hunting . that is as far as I will take it .

not sure what is worse freezing in the sun rise alloy duck boat in drizzle or the sun coming up stand for deer . cant pay me to do any of it any more  

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I cant stand anything Venison . from the taste to waking up and sitting in a stand freezing my ass off to taking out fr ends on cars and trucks to eating the fucking bird seed and knocking down the feeder to the fucked up ticks they carry .

I will still go on a afternoon drive if I happen to stop up at my land when I know my cozens are hunting . that is as far as I will take it .

not sure what is worse freezing in the sun rise alloy duck boat in drizzle or the sun coming up stand for deer . cant pay me to do any of it any more  

Almost every deer I've gotten kinda is not so tasty.  I almost don't want to eat anymore, I just want to shoot the big racks and put them on my garage wall. 

OT got a good batch a couple of years ago, he was happy with what I brought him. He knows how to cook it.

19 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Anybody wanna' try some of my meat?      

PA230051.JPG

Look at those puny little hands and the way they fit that sausage, no doubt all those hand jobs at the truck stop require soft faggy hands.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Look at those puny little hands and the way they fit that sausage, no doubt all those hand jobs at the truck stop require soft faggy hands.

Put that sausage in your mouth, it will be right at home!!! LMAO!!  :owned::owned::owned:    To the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!

6 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Did you get kicked out of another truck stop?

If I ever make it up to Ontario, you'll be getting kicked out of a moving truck at 55, faggot.  

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Why Ontario?

Where the fuck are ya' located? I figure if I make it to Ontario I can hunt you down from there and give you a good ass-kickin.  

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Mass to Ontario,  900mi-ish, can only drive 20mi,  sooooo, 45 rest stops??? :lol:

3 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Hes gotta get that gas money somehow....... :lol:

Well, looks like I gotta' add a couple more names to the list of " Asses to be kicked " .