Check your account email address ×

GDP 3.0% again Obama never had one 1/4 of 3.0% GDP in 8 years

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hmm. I wonder why his approval numbers are so dreadfully low? Perhaps it’s because Americans (other than flat earthers) understand that he’s done absolutely nothing to cause an increase in the GDP? 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah how did he do that in 10 months? :lol: 

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hmm. I wonder why his approval numbers are so dreadfully low? Perhaps it’s because Americans (other than flat earthers) understand that he’s done absolutely nothing to cause an increase in the GDP? 

Spin/deflect/resist!!!!!  :lol: Thanks Obama!  :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah how did he do that in 10 months? :lol: 

Instilling confidence in American businesses and the American public.  Sorry you disagree but, Obama NEVER did this.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

Yep.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

The fake numbers fueling the momentum of the Obama economy are alive and well....:snack:

But wait......if the economy is revving up - why do we need massive tax cuts? :dunno:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The fake numbers fueling the momentum of the Obama economy are alive and well....:snack:

But wait......if the economy is revving up - why do we need massive tax cuts? :dunno:

You ain't getting a cut?

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Goddamn you're a fucking dope.  Take an economics class or something Clarence.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Goddamn you're a fucking dope.  Take an economics class or something Clarence.

Like that would help. :lol:

Hey, deep, deep down inside....you know this was part of the Obama master plan to kick in 8.5 years after his party was voted out.  Errr...thumped out. 

JUST CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!  Well, you can, and that’s what CNN is for! :lmao:

NBC IS RUNNER UP!  BUT GAINING!!!!!

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Lecturing other people about economics...

My money is up 21. something this year.  Yours is in a coffee can buried in your back yard next to your emergency ammo when you guys start the bourgeoisie revolution. :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hurricanes are good for the economy as are other natural disasters. Not good for the debt tho....

So are wars in the short term. You give poor people jobs when they sign up.  They send money home that gets spent. You get white collar people working designing weapons, then you keep doctors and nurses working taking care of the wounded. And of course at the top you get to funnel billions to your supporters in the arms business and security firms. 

Funny thing about so called conservatives, you tell them you are going to spend trillions bombing foreigners and they can’t write Cheques fast enough.  You tell them you want to spend billions educating young Americans or caring for sick ones and they scream about the costs. 

I think your economy is better served with a healthy and educated population at the fraction of the cost. But evidently dropping bombs on foreigners gives a better pay off.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My money is up 21. something this year.  Yours is in a coffee can buried in your back yard next to your emergency ammo when you guys start the bourgeoisie revolution. :lol: 

Revolution is inevitable. Capitalism will not provide workers with enough to purchase what they produce. 

Eventually it will crumble under it's own weight. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So are wars in the short term. You give poor people jobs when they sign up.  They send money home that gets spent. You get white collar people working designing weapons, then you keep doctors and nurses working taking care of the wounded. And of course at the top you get to funnel billions to your supporters in the arms business and security firms. 

Funny thing about so called conservatives, you tell them you are going to spend trillions bombing foreigners and they can’t write Cheques fast enough.  You tell them you want to spend billions educating young Americans or caring for sick ones and they scream about the costs. 

I think your economy is better served with a healthy and educated population at the fraction of the cost. But evidently dropping bombs on foreigners gives a better pay off.  

Sure you could make that argument. Really bad for debt tho.

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Revolution is inevitable. Capitalism will not provide workers with enough to purchase what they produce. 

Eventually it will crumble under it's own weight. 

Keep going with that.  First president in my lifetime who's a pro business anti establishment outsider, and you're whipped up into thinking .004% of the population, most of whom are still living with their parents, are somehow going to up end our society and capitalist systems.  Sure, that sounds logical.

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sure you could make that argument. Really bad for debt tho.

Yes it is. But you never see those so called conservatives questioning the debt when it involves war.  You never see them questioning the need to risk soldiers lives. 

The only time they fight against spending is when it will help the most vulnerable. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep going with that.  First president in my lifetime who's a pro business anti establishment outsider, and you're whipped up into thinking .004% of the population, most of whom are still living with their parents, are somehow going to up end our society and capitalist systems.  Sure, that sounds logical.

He has not shown himself to be anti establishment. Pence and sessions are 2 of the biggest establishment faggots to ever serve. I could almost like Trump if he didn't pick those 2. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yes it is. But you never see those so called conservatives questioning the debt when it involves war.  You never see them questioning the need to risk soldiers lives. 

The only time they fight against spending is when it will help the most vulnerable. 

You're projecting as usual. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

They are not really conservatives they are neocons. HUGE difference... YUGE! Libertarians are the new conservative party. Neocons are too stupid to understand real conservative principles. 

Today's neocon is a pro freedom spreading (imperialism) rights snatching, Bible thumping big govt pussy. Nothing conservative about any of that. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He has not shown himself to be anti establishment. Pence and sessions are 2 of the biggest establishment faggots to ever serve. I could almost like Trump if he didn't pick those 2. 

He has got to find a way to work within the system.  He did that by running as a Republican, all while most establishment Republicans fought him.  As long as they keep fighting him and freaking out over every non starter, I'll continue to know he's pushing the right buttons.  Hell, all he has to do is preside over an economy that is humming along, and many more will come on board imo.  Our company just had another record year, in an environment that was not great (new DOL fiduciary rules).  The bull market we're in right now is pretty incredible, and all the analysts in our company which are super conservative see it continuing into 2018, once all the hurricane rebuilding really gets going, the same thing thats kind of putting a damper on the economy right now.