Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

Just now, Snoslinger said:

from you and many others in here, that is an outstanding comment. thanks!

Well being a moron for you really is a step up compared to what you're usually like!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

from you and many others in here, that is an outstanding comment. thanks!

Any little tidbit of garbage that has to do with Trump and anything negative and you are all over it like flies on shit no matter now pathetic or ridiculous it is......but here we have your beloved Hillary and the DNC about to be crucified by fact and you can muster nothing but a nervous emoji....fucking mindless partisan piece of dogshit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

.7 Momo latches onto the youtube flat earther like the shit he posts is gospel :lmao::lol: Fucking Looney Ben bullshit that's refuted but these clowns keep heading down the rabbit hole.... :lmao:  When you're dumb - conspiracy theories seem legit :snack: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Any little tidbit of garbage that has to do with Trump and anything negative and you are all over it like flies on shit no matter now pathetic or ridiculous it is......but here we have your beloved Hillary and the DNC about to be crucified by fact and you can muster nothing but a nervous emoji....fucking mindless partisan piece of dogshit.

:lol: what number crucifixion is this .7paypal? you will never learn.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

.7 Momo latches into the youtube flat earther like the shit he posts is gospel :lmao::lol: Fucking Looney Ben bullshit that's refuted but these clowns keep heading down the rabbit hole.... :lmao:  When you're dumb - conspiracy theories seem legit :snack: 

he is the biggest sucker for democrat conspiracies, ever. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he is the biggest sucker for democrat conspiracies, ever. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumb people do :bc: 

Everyone take a "screen shot" of this for later threads...

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you think this uranium one thing has been rekindled in the last week? why are you so concerned about uranium in the first place? 

I'm still trying to figure out one, just one, one good reason why selling an adversary 20% of our uranium reserves is a good idea, on any measure. Slinger and Greg seem to think its a great idea, nothing to worry about, business as usual. yeahhhhmmmk

The resp

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Can you imagine if Trump had received hundreds of millions from Russia for the sale of uranium? Add in a republican lead doj covering it up. Slinger would be losing his mind.

A democrat does it and its :lmao:.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm still trying to figure out one, just one, one good reason why selling an adversary 20% of our uranium reserves is a good idea, on any measure. Slinger and Greg seem to think its a great idea, nothing to worry about, business as usual. yeahhhhmmmk

This along with the continued growth of out debt is so scary. My sons will most likely not live a better life then me and my wife. They will be part of the first generation to do that in a very long time. The response from vince would be oh im doing great what are you talking about. So so so fucking clueless these establishment hacks are

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you think this uranium one thing has been rekindled in the last week? why are you so concerned about uranium in the first place? 

I believe new information has come to light, that being the informant that Obama's DOJ slapped with a NDA but is now allowed to spill the beans..

On your second question I am concerned that a former Governor and President and his wife a former Senator, SOS, and Presidential nominee have been taking bribes from Russian banks for years (over a 130 million dollars) only to allow them to gain control of 20% of our uranium reserves. There seems to be a distinct paper trail and timeline for all this..

You seem to be all A-ok with this U1 deal and feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that.  But I have few questions for you,

How did this Uranium deal benefit the American people?? If it didnt who seemed to benefit the most??

Why did we need to sell the Russians 20% of our uranium???

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

would you like to have a serious, no name calling session along with rigid1?