Federal probe launched into the clinton\mueller bribe fest with Russia

Rod

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s zero evidence of any of this. 

There wasn't evidence of an fbi hush hush before...the plot thinkens...many are going to take the fall...perhaps more Clinton related deaths in the future.... 

53 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

There wasn't evidence of an fbi hush hush before...the plot thinkens...many are going to take the fall...perhaps more Clinton related deaths in the future.... 

Nobody is going to take a fall because the law was followed. This isn’t the Reagan administration.  

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No it doesn’t. The facts are already on the table. This is an attempted distraction for morons. 

they're COMPLETELY clueless. not just on the Hillary case, but they cannot see wtf is going on here. so all the people who've spent their careers trying to get Hillary with something, especially this last election, bean pole thinks they simply over looked this. not too long ago Mueller himself delivered the uranium to Russia, in the dark of the night so nobody would see him :lol:how so many dipshits can keep running back to the dipshit well amazes the shit out of me.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

they're COMPLETELY clueless. not just on the Hillary case, but they cannot see wtf is going on here. so all the people who've spent their careers trying to get Hillary with something, especially this last election, bean pole thinks they simply over looked this. not too long ago Mueller himself delivered the uranium to Russia, in the dark of the night so nobody would see him :lol:how so many dipshits can keep running back to the dipshit well amazes the shit out of me.

Speaking of clueless...

Collusion!!!!!

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another desperate attempt at distraction leading up to the mid terms. It’s not going to work because there’s nothing to it. It is fun to watch though. Has anyone looked at trumps approval ratings? 

remember his numbers on chance at winning the white house ? 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No it doesn’t. The facts are already on the table. This is an attempted distraction for morons. 

It's not an attempt at all.  I just saw Hillary throw herself in with Obama on TV.

He be all like....DAYAM!!!!!!  Fuuuck!!!!

:lol:

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

same reason we had all the BENGAZI! investigations that went nowhere. :news:

Hilary/russia, just a gop distraction.

Trump/russia, absolutely true.

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

we already have proof trump/russia was true ya dumb fuck 

You sure about that, Clouseau? I mean don't get me wrong, I think he did but I have yet to see any actual evidence, just insinuation. 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

But Trump collusion is a slam dunk? 

i'm sure a court system could make that case quite easily, with that e-mail and all. but mueller doesn't want to stop there, he wants to get to all the reasons why the collusion. 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You sure about that, Clouseau? I mean don't get me wrong, I think he did but I have yet to see any actual evidence, just insinuation. 

what more evidence would you need if you had that e-mail, and confession actually....

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The DNC and Hillary paid for the dossier.  Would that change anything?

Asking for a friend.. ..

Edited by Snake

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure a court system could make that case quite easily, with that e-mail and all. but mueller doesn't want to stop there, he wants to get to all the reasons why the collusion. 

Are you sure you want to talk about an easy case and email?  I mean even your hypocrisy must have a limit.

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what more evidence would you need if you had that e-mail, and confession actually....

Taking a meeting is not collusion, as much as you want it to be. You’ll need more than that.