Check your account email address ×

Don Lemon's open letter to Trump: Enough

For sure, Vince.  Trump should listen to Lemon...and Pelosi and Schumer and The rest of the clown bus.  That's one thing we all know for sure.....taking advice from the losing team is a sure way to stay a winner!!!!!!

Look at SeRena go!!!! :lol:lying, coward, ignorant, loser.  GO SERENA LEMON!!!!!

:lmao:

SR Lemmon.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, infested pit. where the bean bag brains, creeprs, sludgeys, ezwiders live. maybe if you paid attention to some real news you'd know Hilary has accepted blame? it wasn't all her though, she did have some help. or do you think the Russians do all this kind of stuff, here and abroad, just for something to do? I'd be willing to bet your brain is full of some of the stories formulated in the russian troll farms :lol:maybe that's why you're such a bitter cunt these days.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

If anyone is bitter...its you!!! :lol:

Crying for a year because you lost...now thats fucking bitter. :lmao:

No Shit....for a mind reader old Carnac is not very self aware. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

poor smails :lol:christ if i agreed with these dumb fuck clowns as often as you do i'd leave this place and never look back. my god you must be hard up for friends or something.

Says the best pal of a the liar and the blowhard :lol:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor smails :lol:christ if i agreed with these dumb fuck clowns as often as you do i'd leave this place and never look back. my god you must be hard up for friends or something.

Youre the one siding with slope...that says alot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

50 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Youre the one siding with slope...that says alot.

It really does.:thumb:

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

No if Obama had been rude to somebody I'm sure you would look at who and how it was being reported.  

My point is NO OTHER gold star family member has come out and said Trump was rude in any way shape or form.   He also surprised families of fallen soldiers by showing up when they arrive in the US.   You don't think for a second this woman was anti-Trump to begin with or had libs/MSM constantly at her trying to make a story?

The woman was going thru something most of us can't even imagine and I could easily see how it would be very difficult to think clearly when all this was going on.  

Do you honestly think CNN or almost anyone else in the MSM would give him a benefit of a doubt on this?   They haven't on ANYTHING why would they now.     

End.  Of.  Thread.

Fuck that drama queen Myeshia, and fuck that clown racist cunt Fredricka. Why anybody would elect cunts like her and Maxine, is a confirmation that white America has a boiling cauldron of black violence and stupidity ready to explode. 

49 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Let's keep track of Myeshia, and see if we can follow-up on her in 12-18 months. I'm willing to bet she's either knocked-up, or getting laid. 

That has nothing to do with her losing her husband....get a grip of something else but a guys dick for once man....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

That has nothing to do with her losing her husband....get a grip of something else but a guys dick for once man....

Why you faggotty little bitch, I'll get a grip on your throat as I crush your esophagus. 

9 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

You passive, effeminate Honkys, make me sick. 

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Its pathetic that they really have nothing to offer, what a mess that party is in

All you have to do is look at the likes of complete no minds ignorant fucking supporters like Ballsack, Taintrider, Snot, AFJCLOWNSPOOKFUCK to see just how completely fucked DemonCUNTS are :guzzle: 

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You inbred, gayer than a bag of dicks morons make the rest of us sick. 

I posted some of my broads, what have you posted, beside a pic of tug-boat that you crashed while tugging your Johnson???? 

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I posted some of my broads, what have you posted, beside a pic of tug-boat that you crashed while tugging your Johnson???? 

Ya weve seen them...

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You posted one picture from an 80's magazine, one you almost certainly stole, along with an 80's vintage baja.  But yeah, you got a 100 on the boater test. Good job, faggot, that test is written for 10 year olds. :lol:

• Like 1