Check your account email address ×

Don Lemon's open letter to Trump: Enough

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats just standard trump.  As I have said many times even when he is right he goes about doing things terribly bad.  

Why couldn't the congress woman take the high road? The rights hate for Trump has no boundaries....she knew what she was going to get in return before she started yapping and it hasn't gone to good for her.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem to forget Hillary was more popular than trump. you act like trump won by a 2-1 margin with the actual votes. in addition, it took the help of Russia and wikileaks to spread a bunch of shit around to do it. while much of the shit was true, the same shit happens on the right too, probably even worse. yet we didn't see any of that and it's not because of good anti-virus software :lol:

Sounds like that theory is going comeback and punch you right in your cockholster....and rightfully so.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Why couldn't the congress woman take the high road? The rights hate for Trump has no boundaries....she knew what she was going to get in return before she started yapping and it hasn't gone to good for her.

She took the opportunity to become a Rock Star and get attention she obviously wants

7 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

she's playing to her base just like Trump plays to his.  In many ways the bases are the same both feel disenfranchised by the system and have blinders on about the issues their side brings on themselves

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

she's playing to her base just like Trump plays to his.  In many ways the bases are the same both feel disenfranchised by the system and have blinders on about the issues their side brings on themselves

Exactly....and it takes 2 to tango....Trumps not gonna sit back and act like Obama did. 

8 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Yup.....she couldn't care less about La David imo.

you are such a clueless idiot. :lol: she mentored the guy, knew the family well, was with the family on their way to pick up the body. go back under your rock and quit commenting on shit you know nothing about.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

as I have said before, had this been some joe blow off the street I would agree. that wasn't the case, and the widow backed all this up. if you cannot see how trump could have come across as an insensitive a-hole about all this you are about as simple as beanpole.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are such a clueless idiot. :lol: she mentored the guy, knew the family well, was with the family on their way to pick up the body. go back under your rock and quit commenting on shit you know nothing about.

If anyone knows nothing its you....you get pounded on this forum about it daily.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as I have said before, had this been some joe blow off the street I would agree. that wasn't the case, and the widow backed all this up. if you cannot see how trump could have come across as an insensitive a-hole about all this you are about as simple as beanpole.

Speaking of simple... you're exibit A when you look at someone simple....youve been sucked in from the get go....

Russian collusion!!!!! :lol:

Don Lemon is spot the fuck on. I would ask every one of you beat offs to put yourself in the family's shoes. Would you want the president talking to you and about you like that? What if that president was Obama? fucking shameful. 

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Speaking of simple... you're exibit A when you look at someone simple....youve been sucked in from the get go....

Russian collusion!!!!! :lol:

another great example of what i'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're even too dumb to see it!

we already have proof the trump admin was working with the Russians. you know, collusion!!!!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

from hacks, dumbshits, and other "know nothings" like yourself. i'm so upset.... :lol:

Yes...how could I forget....youre having a great time....

Youre not fooling anyone and your behaviour says otherwise.

another great example of what i'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're even too dumb to see it!

we already have proof the trump admin was working with the Russians. you know, collusion!!!!

Sooooo all the shit the Clintons and the Obama admin did with the Russians was so they would vote against Hillary....interesting.

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Yes...how could I forget....youre having a great time....

Youre not fooling anyone and your behaviour says otherwise.

:lol: because I got mad at someone insulting my wife, now means I am mad all the time. you are soooo predictable.

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Sooooo all the shit the Clintons and the Obama admin did with the Russians was so they would vote against Hillary....interesting.

no what is interesting is your stupidity. maybe donate your brain to science after you're gone so they can try to understand wtf happened?

:lol: because I got mad at someone insulting my wife, now means I am mad all the time. you are soooo predictable.

No one said anything bad about your wife....youre exactly like that congress woman...terminally butthurt.

no what is interesting is your stupidity. maybe donate your brain to science after you're gone so they can try to understand wtf happened?

See you have nothing but to call me stupid when you know you are wrong....all you liberals do this....

another great example. to anyone with a brain, they'd know I was referring to the wife comment. duh. go the fuck away. over to sludgey and help him with his chores or something.

I was referring to the wife comment...you obviously were not there...smails said nothing bad. :news: