Check your account email address ×

Shelter dog

Tomas.

Tomas, if you pay my airfare to Alberta, and I can arrange a hunting trip at the same time, I'll cure that dog problem for ya'. Courtesy of Mr. Smith, and Mr. Wesson.

PA240052.thumb.JPG.c440264f7680dbb0f048965be4788ebd.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Well I got home and she didn't get out but she was getting close. 

Have a vet appointment tomorrow morning for a once over and maybe some help with the anxiety

20171024_172705.jpg

20171024_172724.jpg

20171024_171815.jpg

Holy shit man! Vets will prescribe Xanax if needed but to put a dog on meds like that would be a last resort IMO. Outdoor fenced in kennel maybe? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Have a vet appointment tomorrow morning for a once over and maybe some help with the anxiety

20171024_172705.jpg

20171024_172724.jpg

20171024_171815.jpg

ugghhh, My dog had some anxiety issues, he is on fluoxetine...pretty inexpensive, $14 for 90 day supply.. and it worked..My dog was so worked up he was eating his tail, all good now.

http://dogtime.com/dog-health/53849-fluoxetine-dogs-uses-dosage-side-effects

So we went to an off leash dog park this morning. We were a little nervous as she doesn't always listen to commands. She was unbelievably well-behaved. Would not run with the other dogs. She just kept about 50 feet away from us and would stop and wait if we got too far back, she was just happy to be there. She didn't bark at any other dog. Great with all the other people. Picked up a prescription for anti anxiety meds and going to fence off a portion of our yard for her and see how that works

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

So we went to an off leash dog park this morning. We were a little nervous as she doesn't always listen to commands. She was unbelievably well-behaved. Would not run with the other dogs. She just kept about 50 feet away from us and would stop and wait if we got too far back, she was just happy to be there. She didn't bark at any other dog. Great with all the other people. Picked up a prescription for anti anxiety meds and going to fence off a portion of our yard for her and see how that works

Try not to do meds.  She has been through a lot.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tomas. said:

20171024_172705.jpg

20171024_172724.jpg

20171024_171815.jpg

Where did you EVAh find pics like this???? LMAO!! 

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Try not to do meds.  She has been through a lot.

It it's the last thing i want to do. I got some all natural herbal stuff as well I might try first but I need time to get a fence up

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Christ the wimp holding that fisher price saw must only be about 4'4", what a stumpy tranny it is.

What will your friends think when you get your ass kicked by a 4'4", old guy?

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

That's what I've been saying. He won't say how tall he is!

What difference will it make when you're getting knocked-out on Mill Road in Atholville? 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ummmm....................are those weed whackers in the pic?  Well, at least you've got the whole arsenal pointed down range.  So, that's something.  

image.jpeg

:bc::bc: