Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Go ahead and remember it and if I ever tell a story about my wife calling some one a lying cunt feel free to say what you want.

oh no worries. i think i'll wait awhile until you short term memory fuckers forget about all this so you don't act abnormal about it to try to be coy about it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

jesus christ dude. my wife calls someone a cunt. smails says she is a classless broad. so if your wife does that, WOULDN'T THAT MAKE HER A CLASSLESS BROAD TOO?

holy fuck!

and don't forget, you brought your wife into this :lol: right smails?

You're right I did, because she would be laughing in your face as well at the thought 'classy broad' was a pejorative.

I.E.... get the fuck over yourself.

oh no worries. i think i'll wait awhile until you short term memory fuckers forget about all this so you don't act abnormal about it to try to be coy about it.

I got it bookmarked. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're right I did, because she would be laughing in your face as well at the thought 'classy broad' was a pejorative.

I.E.... get the fuck over yourself.

as would mine, and would slug smails across his pie hole. but again, that is not what we are talking about. just forget it dude, SR called it and said you'd jump right on the bandwagon and you did just that. i guess i shouldn't be all that surprised really.

This shit makes me wonder what some of our wives would think if they ever jumped in here and took a look around.  :lol:

Hey....maybe a FS Wives section?  :lol: I don't know for sure...but based on what Snakey is saying, I think his wife is going to be their "gang" leader cuz, BADAZZ!!!!

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Well guys that's  an entertaining read, I'll be back on to read later. It's a nice sunny warm day here. I'm going to enjoy it. Chill-lax should be the made up word for the day

Heading to the mountains soon for leaf peeping.

as would mine, and would slug smails across his pie hole. but again, that is not what we are talking about. just forget it dude, SR called it and said you'd jump right on the bandwagon and you did just that. i guess i shouldn't be all that surprised really.

You fuckers always feel like some bandwagon is conspiring to make you look bad.

Everyone is ganging up on you.

Ever think you simply say stupid shit that warrants ridicule?

Dude... you need a serious awakening. And having Serena take your side is hardly a ringing endorsement.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This shit makes me wonder what some of our wives would think if they ever jumped in here and took a look around.  :lol:

Hey....maybe a FS Wives section?  :lol: I don't know for sure...but based on what Snakey is saying, I think his wife is going to be their "gang" leader cuz, BADAZZ!!!!

My wife has read some of this and she thinks you are all stupid and childish.

taking my classless wife out for brkfast then some yard work. she'll sit on her ass, drink some beer, and yell "cunt" to all the neighbors as they drive by.

CcO765s.gif

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dude... you need a serious awakening. And having Serena take your side is hardly a ringing endorsement.

just calling you aholes out for what you are. i managed to handle you dipshits long before SR came into the picture. so i dont need help, or any endorsements. one thing i will say about him, he's got more class than many in here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

As many on here ridicule unions and government employees while you cash checks from both and they remain selectively silent... :lmao: You epitomize the forum's double standard on multiple fronts and expose the Clown Posse's double standard by doing so. :lol: 

In other words - you're exactly the wrong guy to make the above post :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My wife has read some of this and she thinks you are all stupid and childish.

My wife said the same....well, a bit harsher actually.  She didn't use the word "cunt" though.  Not sure if that makes her more classy or less classy after this thread.  This world is so confusing sometimes.  :lmao:

Although....she did express some concern for SeRena.  She knows.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

As many on here ridicule unions and government employees while you cash checks from both and they remain selectively silent... :lmao: You epitomize the forum's double standard on multiple fronts and expose the Clown Posse's double standard by doing so. :lol: 

In other words - you're exactly the wrong guy to make the above post :lmao: 

Thank you for your assistance is confirming my statements by aligning with my opponent.

And the whole forum is against you... right? :lol:

One thing is a constant on this forum.....

Snake is gonna fly into a thread throwing some meaningless bullshit military mercenary service in someones face .......like anyone gives two fucks

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so me pointing out the double standards of gap tooth makes me a hypocrit? holy fuck you are delusional mother fucker.

Lol look at Slinger trying to make himself into a martyr by running his suck to the boss!!!! You go gurl, so brave.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are never going to get the chocolate star fish with talk like that.

#science

My woman says cunt every other word. She also lived in Manchester (the original one..) for a few years. She’s super not classy. I dig it. 

Also here’s my new pup. 1FC62858-DEF4-42AF-89AE-5FAB401B1096.thumb.jpeg.233c79c7907aadf783bb219bb5ed0150.jpeg

Slinger stop being a bitch and rub one out or something. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Snake is gonna fly into a thread throwing some meaningless bullshit military mercenary service in someones face .......like anyone gives two fucks

She's done more of what you talk about.

I give you permission to live vicariously through her.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well like 4 star generals, i guess they're off-limits and above everyone else.