Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member

I can't even post a link because there is so much bigley winning, a screen shot of today's talking points does it the most  justice..  Big orange is kicking some libby ass..

I have to say the house libbies have been on an epic distraction mission this week,..Afraid of all the winning..sick of the winning!!

Screenshot_2017-10-11-20-36-57.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So now we want elected officials telling private companies how to do business? Seems very conservative... Fuck that. He needs to keep his fucking suck shut. 

He can't let the USFL thing die. Trump never forgets. 

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I can't even post a link because there is so much bigley winning, a screen shot of today's talking points does it the most  justice..  Big orange is kicking some libby ass..

I have to say the house libbies have been on an epic distraction mission this week,..Afraid of all the winning..sick of the winning!!

Screenshot_2017-10-11-20-36-57.png

It's fucking spectacular!  CNN first...now NBC.  Lying hack liberal rhetoric garbage.  Out they go!!!!

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So now we want elected officials telling private companies how to do business? Seems very conservative... Fuck that. He needs to keep his fucking suck shut. 

He gets an opinion also you know.  As long as he's not using government intervention.  If he wants to use his influence...fine.  Sorry about the haters and whiners.  Game over for the American hating loser nit-wits as far as I am concerned.  

HOWEVER...he's won...and won big, again thanks to Goodell's idiocy and not reading the public correctly (hot seat ordered).  He needs to let it go now (which he probably won't do).  Focusing on NBC is an EXCELLENT idea for the next take down.  It's time to shuttle out the lying Obama teet suckling media propaganda machine.  WAYYY overdue.  

Poor NBC....It's a race to the bottom...and CNN still holds the lead!  But Trumpy is gonna give NBC a boost!!!!  :lol:

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He's expressing his opinion.  I don't know what obtaining a broadcast license involves, but I'm pretty sure there are integrity clauses in them, that give expectations of honesty and some semblance of balance.  Journalism used to be about non bias, report facts, etc..  We know thats long gone, and what we have now is the culture war, with various media outlets using or abusing those licenses to pitch their agenda.  Let the truth win.

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

He can't let the USFL thing die. Trump never forgets. 

Trump correctly recognizes that Republicans have played defense against the Democrats for 15 years, fighting off one phony narrative after another.  He correctly recognizes that the only way to defeat them is to have a full press offense.  And even better, the Democrats are looking so dumb, inept and hypocritical, he's succeeding at it and making it look easy.  I love it.

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The above comments are a beautiful example of how fascists take power. 

Stop Dan.  No one cares.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

aw did the little Donald need his diaper change, burp, and ego stroke again? :lol:

shouldn't you be out trying to protect a pervert?

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's expressing his opinion.  I don't know what obtaining a broadcast license involves, but I'm pretty sure there are integrity clauses in them, that give expectations of honesty and some semblance of balance.  Journalism used to be about non bias, report facts, etc..  We know thats long gone, and what we have now is the culture war, with various media outlets using or abusing those licenses to pitch their agenda.  Let the truth win.

Trump correctly recognizes that Republicans have played defense against the Democrats for 15 years, fighting off one phony narrative after another.  He correctly recognizes that the only way to defeat them is to have a full press offense.  And even better, the Democrats are looking so dumb, inept and hypocritical, he's succeeding at it and making it look easy.  I love it.

Stop Dan.  No one cares.

He’s expressing his opinion when he says he is going to look into revoking a license? Oh tell more...

And to your same comment, is Fox at risk of losing their license as well then? Or does your partisan loophole theorem allow them to be circumvented. Smh, you have zero critical thinking skills.

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

For the most part I agree.   Overall I'd say he's entitled to his opinion no different than any other American but shouldn't be "telling" the NFL what to do.  

Same goes for his asinine comments about revoking news organizations licenses.   First these are issued station by station not by network.   Second this is the same dangerous bullshit the dems tried with talk radio.  Let the markets decide what they watch or listen to.   He has every right to call their bias out but not use the power of the govt to silence it.    

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop Dan.  No one cares.

Yet he's the one pushing the phony narrative here. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For the most part I agree.   Overall I'd say he's entitled to his opinion no different than any other American but shouldn't be "telling" the NFL what to do.  

Same goes for his asinine comments about revoking news organizations licenses.   First these are issued station by station not by network.   Second this is the same dangerous bullshit the dems tried with talk radio.  Let the markets decide what they watch or listen to.   He has every right to call their bias out but not use the power of the govt to silence it.    

Well, he said on the campaign trail that he'd do this kind of stuff, so nobody can act surprised..........

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well, he said on the campaign trail that he'd do this kind of stuff, so nobody can act surprised..........

For example?    Please provide links.  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed...................on the bold.........no president should have that power. The day that happens the country is doomed.

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He did? His comments about being a counter puncher, is that what your referring to? He's got a lot people's panties in bunch over his over the top comments. 

Edited by T1R9sledder

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For example?    Please provide links.  

Really?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

He's been threatening private organizations since the campaign. 

Did you guys really think he wasn't going to use the bully pulpit like this?

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s expressing his opinion when he says he is going to look into revoking a license? Oh tell more...

And to your same comment, is Fox at risk of losing their license as well then? Or does your partisan loophole theorem allow them to be circumvented. Smh, you have zero critical thinking skills.

3/4 of the time I just let the senile bastard keep running his pie hole. trying to get any sense into him is useless.